Did you know? UBerserker loves the Dispersion Pistol.

Download Links for All Reviewed Maps

For discussion about UnrealSP.org itself.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

redeye
Banned Banned

Subject: Re: Dead links in the reviews - replacement initiative

Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013, 06:31

I don't know where to post this.
Just ban everyone

User avatar SteadZ
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014, 23:47

Some links from KlanKAOS are down, I list them here:
newalcatraz.zip
iphigenia.zip
star816.zip
SZ

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014, 11:53

Fixed. They were just mistyped, not dead. Files were there, it's just letter casing that was fucked.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Semfry
Trustee Member Trustee Member

Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 00:41

I notice that only the UT version of Peril on Mars is available, and not the U1 version.
Formerly Mman

User avatar Sat42

Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016, 16:40

This time it's not about download links for maps that are dead, but links to reviews themselves on the Legacy website: try opening Zora's Episode 2 review by Mister_Prophet, or ArchSub's review by UBerserker.

They don't work anymore :( not properly at least, bad luck it seems, I really wanted to read Zora's Episode 2 review again, I systematically checked all the other reviews for Large and Small Campaigns and they work (I admit I didn't have the patience to check all the Single Maps reviews). There's one trick though, if you really want to read: highlight the text with your mouse :) (it's still there, I just didn't immediately realise, and the screenshots are gone)
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar Semfry

Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023, 18:08

As well as making this a sticky I've also gone through and put Unreal Archive Links where possible, along with adding links for all the new maps in the site update. I've also uploaded all the maps not there to the Unreal Archive, so they should be available whenever it updates. Every set should have at least one working link for now though, I can't guarantee all the older links will work though.
Formerly Mman

User avatar Semfry

Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023, 17:01

Further update: Everything except Spatial Fear (should be resolved in a few days, and I'll edit this post when it is), should have a working Unreal Archive link now. I've tried to include patches and similar where possible (for instance, Nali Chronicles has the map13 Texture fix included) but some sets are kind of messy release-wise so I can't 100% guarantee it in every case.

Edit: While not fully submitted to Unreal Archive yet, Spatial Fear now has a non-exe download link, so I'd consider it to have a working link now. So everything has a link now.
Formerly Mman

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject: Re: Download Links for All Reviewed Maps

Post Posted: 15 May 2023, 18:52

Thanks.. appreciate the effort!
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar Semfry

Subject: Re: Download Links for All Reviewed Maps

Post Posted: 31 Dec 2023, 04:05

At least one download link here has now been added to reviews on the site (along with a couple of other relevant pages/articles), and this also applies to the Speedmapping thread (which I've unstickied now there's a link to a compilation on the site itself). In the process I found there were also a few downloads that were overlooked and aren't present here, but they're available in the reviews either way. I'll keep this thread stickied though given it still gives some extra download links that might be useful (though a lot of them don't seem to work, at least for now).
Formerly Mman

Previous