For now, the most important thing for me is getting feedback. I want to know your opinion on all the things - the good, the bad, the ugly. Your words are invaluable to me in further improving (and fixing) UnrealSP.org and making it the best community everrr! So, please, use this opportunity to tell me what you think so far.
- How do you like the new design?
- How do you like the general idea of fusing the site and forums?
- Have you noticed any bugs or glaring flaws, such as missing icons, mis-colored elements (not fitting the general style), broken links or otherwise?
If a bug is particularly critical and, perhaps, not one people should know about, feel free to drop me a PM about it. (Though there shouldn't be any of those.) Also, don't forget to drop by the IRC chatroom to get a direct line to me and the staff!
Before I leave you to tear me to pieces, one last piece of advice: Let yourself get used to the design. It's new, it's different, it's not what you're used to, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's worse! Personally, I got way used to it while working on it, so I'm sure you can too!
I'm looking forward to what you have to say!
- Unreadable/missing BBCode icons
- Badly readable topic icons
- Large images sometimes stretching the layout
To-do list (preliminary):
- Add content from old site
- Add review listing
- Add article comments
- Add review downloads
- Enable review submission for all users