Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

Hellscrag.net definitely to close

For discussion about UnrealSP.org itself.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010, 22:48

Shivaxi wrote:I for one am glad it's still up. Without it, I would have never found Shinigami to ask him about Shinigami Level Pack 2 :P 8)

Um, you got in contact with Shinigami since the old forums were locked? I thought he had disappeared for good this time... What did he say?
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010, 00:08

Lightning Hunter wrote:
Shivaxi wrote:I for one am glad it's still up. Without it, I would have never found Shinigami to ask him about Shinigami Level Pack 2 :P 8)

Um, you got in contact with Shinigami since the old forums were locked? I thought he had disappeared for good this time... What did he say?

Yeah, that's what I want to know as well! (same counts for the other one that was working on a sequel.. forgot the name)

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010, 00:20

Yeah, that's what I want to know as well! (same counts for the other one that was working on a sequel.. forgot the name)

Geoff Field. It was a sequel to Shrakitha. It's a shame these people disappeared. I was really looking forward to those projects! :/

There were quite a few projects that faded when the old forum was locked. I don't think it's due to the change in the forum, but it sure is annoying.
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010, 18:51

Any uptime for Hellscrag.net now is strictly borrowed time. It's no longer paid for.

I've contacted Shinigami and Makkura myself. No word from Shini yet; Makkura, unfortunately, lost a lot of his data and most of his motivation as a result, but tells me he had some of his work backed up and may come back to it at some point.
Life is what you make of it.

redeye
Banned Banned

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010, 19:24

As long as you so kindly keep this open, I have zreo complaints.I just clicked on planet monsterhunt ,com, and it looks like he is gone,.... again.

HEY, mabye take a look into that "archive" web page thing, mabye there is a way to add old sites before you trash it.
Just ban everyone

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010, 20:42

It's gone.
ImageImage

Previous