ividyon will never get this done, will he.

06/05/2013 - "Depths of Rrajigar" by Cliff "Cliffy B" Bleszinski

Each week a single map is discussed here in detail.

Moderators: Semfry, Sat42, Jigoku, UB_

User avatar Rarsonic
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject: Re: 06/05/2013 - "Depths of Rrajigar" by Cliff "Cliffy B" Bleszinski

Post Posted: 08 May 2013, 00:34

If there ever was a remake or redo of sorts of the original Unreal campaign would you prefer Dig and Dug together or kept separate?

I'd probably like to have them fused as they were in the beta, so that I feel like I'm in the later stages of a mining facility (packaging and such) instead of two separate entities, as it seems to be the case.

User avatar PromiserOfDeath
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Post Posted: 08 May 2013, 00:43

Rarsonic wrote:If there ever was a remake or redo of sorts of the original Unreal campaign would you prefer Dig and Dug together or kept separate?

I'd probably like to have them fused as they were in the beta, so that I feel like I'm in the later stages of a mining facility (packaging and such) instead of two separate entities, as it seems to be the case.

It wasn't just the Beta it was also in the UT2004 Mod and it wasn't just Dig-dug it was a bunch of them that where fused and yes in a Remake I would like to see the Maps Fused.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3435

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 08 May 2013, 12:51

PromiserOfDeath wrote:
Rarsonic wrote:If there ever was a remake or redo of sorts of the original Unreal campaign would you prefer Dig and Dug together or kept separate?

It wasn't just the Beta it was also in the UT2004 Mod and it wasn't just Dig-dug it was a bunch of them that where fused and yes in a Remake I would like to see the Maps Fused.

Because that mod was based on the Unreal beta.
ImageImage

User avatar PromiserOfDeath
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Post Posted: 08 May 2013, 17:50

UBerserker wrote:
PromiserOfDeath wrote:

Because that mod was based on the Unreal beta.

And is now an Alpha.

Previous