Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

31/12/2013 - "Unfinished Business" by Will "Mr. Prophet" Drekker

Each week a single map is discussed here in detail.

Moderators: Semfry, Sat42, Jigoku, UB_

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject: Re: 31/12/2013 - "Unfinished Business" by Will "Mr. Prophet" Drekker

Post Posted: 04 Jan 2014, 19:39

Twisted wrote:
Since we finally kill Drago in this level, I noticed something: there was no interaction between the primary and secondary antagonists. As many times as we see the Scarred One rampaging through the base, Drago never mentions him(dialogue or otherwise).

I liked it that way. Figure, you're making a bit of a fuss with your one man assault, the Scarred One is really kinda following your lead and as a result he happens to be sneaking in and killing dudes along the way. They're generally less aware of him then you.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: 31/12/2013 - "Unfinished Business" by Will "Mr. Prophet" Drekker

Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014, 23:05

Twisted wrote:The pirates before Drago had me retry on Unreal multiple times due to their strong firepower(considering that they're all Commandos, which wield heavier weapons). There's times where I manage to kill most of them, but the last one gets me from behind a box(usually it's the one with the Flechette Cannon), or the guy with the Ripper gets lucky(can't stand him either).

This was the most difficult battke for me (yes TSO is more difficult but it's easier to get some rest fighting TSO than with these bots).
And the next problem (after killing the bots) is Drago. My best shot is giving him a couple of rockets as he appears, followed by rifle rounds, and finishing him off with secondary rockets if he 's not too near yet.

Previous