Scout-kun is a lie... right?

02/03/2009 - "Mausoleum" by TYGRA

Each week a single map is discussed here in detail.

Moderators: Semfry, Sat42, Jigoku, UB_

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009, 15:35

redeye wrote:"While I'd suggest people not to play this joke of a mappack, at least here you can learn all the features I deem that make Unreal's Gameplay crap, unplayable, repetitive and frustrating. "

So not right.

So not right.

For example, Monsterhunt, I can't imagine how bad you loath MH gametype, but yet the crappiest maps I ever seen, really bad, and bunches of people still have a great time playing them on-line no matter how superior you think your opinion is.

You're comparing a MP gametype to Single Player.
Also, I like MH for the record. Don't put MP-style gameplay in SP maps. Maybe Unreality was supposed to be a bunch of MH maps; now that would have been fun.

Why you keep bashing Unreality, IS beyondUnreal.

If you meant BeyondIdiocy, then yes I agree. The ideas about gameplay that you wrote in many of your previous posts (trying always to support Retardality/Unreality) are worth of a 1/10. Luckily you're pretty much the only guy who wants 10 Skaarj Snipers with Rifles attacking you at once, so I shouldn't expect this kind of bad crazyness from any other SP packs aside Tygra's ones if he ever does another one.
ImageImage

User avatar Punisher
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009, 18:47

LOL, is their like a riot about Unreality. JK, it looks like one.

Kill it IMO.
http://www.gta4.net/weapons/

It has all funniest weapons, in the war on Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egeNrthYW20

Liquor, Guns, and Fun.

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009, 22:15

Please keep it civilized.. This thread is to discuss a map, not to push an opinion down someone's throat. Keep it constructive, plz.
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 02:53

I'm with Darkon on this one. Some of you guys need to grow up with your opinion sharing.

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 06:21

was unreality really that bad? :lol: I say just appreciate all map packs as they are. If they are challenging then they are challenging, if they aren't then find something else about the pack that is enjoyable.

but then again, i haven't played it, so i don't know just how ridiculous we are talking about here
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 11:24

TheIronKnuckle wrote:was unreality really that bad?

Check the review. It gives frustration at its finest.
Build-wise? Terrain is sexy.
ImageImage

User avatar Punisher
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 17:07

The cave like area where the bots were reminds me of the time my brother was in Krone Military a few weeks ago when they were sneaking into the QM base, and also, I have played this map and got pass it w/o god mode on Unreal, as the Terrorists(or bots) are armed with shock rifles, I shoot them from around corners switching my weapon placement left and right, eventually I got pass, stole their shocks and just went Kthxbye. Im still stuck on the next level though, it took me almost like an hour to get pass. :rolleyes:
http://www.gta4.net/weapons/

It has all funniest weapons, in the war on Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egeNrthYW20

Liquor, Guns, and Fun.

User avatar Semfry
Trustee Member Trustee Member

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009, 01:32

Alright, trying Youtube this time, I'll see how the HQ is. They definitely seem to have improved file sizes (It could only go up to 100MB before, but now you can go over).

This is one of the more interesting levels in Unreality because of how bizzare it is (except the random pipe-crawl anyway), and, as I mentioned in the review, draining the cave of water is a pretty cool set-piece. If only the gameplay was tolerable and it actually had some method to its madness...

Previous