Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E
Posts: 4132
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 00:46

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016, 03:07

Niiiice. Feel free to pilfer the extra green ketchup blood textures from EXU if you need to flesh out the variety some more.

[Edit] Or I could just upload them. Here, all the color variants used in EXU today: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Ci9 ... zNNRmwwT2c
Image

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Posts: 1912
Joined: 24 Jun 2008, 19:51
Location: Behind You! =P
Contact:

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016, 04:48

oh sweet, thanks. Not sure I'll use them since the texture package for green blood alone is already like 10 MB lol, but will deffo check them out!
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Carbon
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior
Posts: 88
Joined: 18 May 2013, 09:54

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016, 13:17

Thanks Shivaxi! Will give it a go right away.

EpsilonXangent
Pupae Pupae
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 14:42

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 01:49

Hello Shiv!

I tried downloading this mutator through the provided link, but it seems that it doesn't work anymore, basically showing "404 - File Not Found" on Dropbox.
What's your status on those mods? I hoped I could give this a try to promote realism myself.

Best Regards,

Epsilon-X A.K.A. EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin
Posts: 115
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 19:36
Location: South 'Merica

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 04:54

EpsilonXangent wrote:Hello Shiv!

I tried downloading this mutator through the provided link, but it seems that it doesn't work anymore, basically showing "404 - File Not Found" on Dropbox.
What's your status on those mods? I hoped I could give this a try to promote realism myself.

Best Regards,

Epsilon-X A.K.A. EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-

Try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0j47isv7hjwd ... 0.zip?dl=1
M'nali

EpsilonXangent
Pupae Pupae
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 14:42

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 08:24

Diego96 wrote:
EpsilonXangent wrote:Hello Shiv!

I tried downloading this mutator through the provided link, but it seems that it doesn't work anymore, basically showing "404 - File Not Found" on Dropbox.
What's your status on those mods? I hoped I could give this a try to promote realism myself.

Best Regards,

Epsilon-X A.K.A. EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-

Try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0j47isv7hjwd ... 0.zip?dl=1



Thank you, Diego, but the issue is that this link also doesn't work.
So I have no idea if there's a functioning link that would allow me to download the mutator.


So until them, I will wait until we could find a valid answer.
Best Regards,


EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-

UBerserker
Nali Priest Nali Priest
Posts: 7888
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 21:00

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 09:37

Link works here.
ImageImage

EpsilonXangent
Pupae Pupae
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 14:42

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 19:52

UBerserker wrote:Link works here.



That's upon the IP server address I guess (but that's impossible), because once I tried clicking the link to download the mutator, I get an Error 404, stating that Dropbox can't find the file it was looking for.

I wish I would have known how to upload a screenshot of what I witness...


Best Regards,


EpsilonXangent.

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin
Posts: 115
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 19:36
Location: South 'Merica

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018, 00:09

EpsilonXangent wrote:
UBerserker wrote:Link works here.



That's upon the IP server address I guess (but that's impossible), because once I tried clicking the link to download the mutator, I get an Error 404, stating that Dropbox can't find the file it was looking for.

I wish I would have known how to upload a screenshot of what I witness...


Best Regards,


EpsilonXangent.

Pressing Windows + Print Screen takes a screenshot and saves it in "C:/Users/USER/pictures/screenshots" at least in Windows 10.

If you still don't have the file get it from this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KjkIg ... uuzgFKYIz8
M'nali

EpsilonXangent
Pupae Pupae
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 14:42

Subject: Re: Ballistic Blood for 227 (2.0 GREEN BLOOD UPDATE)

Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018, 03:56

Diego96 wrote:
EpsilonXangent wrote:
UBerserker wrote:Link works here.



That's upon the IP server address I guess (but that's impossible), because once I tried clicking the link to download the mutator, I get an Error 404, stating that Dropbox can't find the file it was looking for.

I wish I would have known how to upload a screenshot of what I witness...


Best Regards,


EpsilonXangent.

Pressing Windows + Print Screen takes a screenshot and saves it in "C:/Users/USER/pictures/screenshots" at least in Windows 10.

If you still don't have the file get it from this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KjkIg ... uuzgFKYIz8



Thank you, Diego, for the link.
It finally managed to work.
And I've kept in mind about how could I screenshot anything I wanted to take with.

Best Regards,


EpsilonXangent

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest