This is a test. Test! Consider yourself tested.

Unreal Secrets Guide Released!

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Rob_KC
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Unreal Secrets Guide Released!

Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 06:41

Back in 2009 I released a secret area guide with secrets from just the unreal1 single player. I've now revised my guide and added 4 new areas and 2 new eastereggs from the original unreal maps plus the Return to Napali single player maps. This also includes Deathmatch map secrets from both games along with nali secrets (which maps have nalis that open areas for you.) It also includes random tips, cheat codes, and for shits and giggles - links to helpfulsites and files related to unreal's past including the Unbible. I'm pretty sure i've covered every secret in unreal, if not i'd really appreciate it if you could post them here. Thanks!

http://unrealsecrets.webs.com/

NOTE: 2 new secrets have been added to dasa cellars (Thanks to Uberserker's secret area guide) and easter eggs for RTNP (since the guide released in 2009) incase you've already read through it when it was first released.

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: Unreal Secrets Guide Released!

Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 08:37

Holy krap that's awesome. Didn't I see you on my server with the name SnakeBite?!
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

User avatar Rob_KC
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 09:39

Maybe, I just changed my name a couple days ago... but I thought I played on your server with this name? :P

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 11:07

T'was SnakeBite.
Trying to get back into the swing of things.