A random sentence for a random mind.

Hyper.nl Unreal Services moving to a new domain

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Hyper
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: Hyper.nl Unreal Services moving to a new domain

Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014, 00:13

Because DynDNS unfortunately ends their free dynamic DNS service I decided to move to FreeDNS. This unfortunately means that I cannot keep my current domain name (hyper.dnsalias.net)

Therefore I will move to the domain: hypercoop.tk. (This is a domain I already used before as redirector domain)

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk

For about a month you will be redirected. After that you will get an error.
Would you be so kind to update your links?

When you use my master server you will also need to adjust your Unreal.ini:

For Unreal clients / players
[UBrowserAll]

Code: Select all

ListFactories[x]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.hypercoop.tk,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal

(Adjust ListFactories[x]= to the number where my old master server is mentioned, for example: ListFactories[1]=...)

For Unreal server owners:
[Engine.GameEngine]

Code: Select all

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.hypercoop.tk MasterServerPort=27900

*** Update: Because of problems with Google which is blocked to index anything on anydns.com I changed domain names again. The above post has been updated with the latest information. ***
Last edited by Hyper on 21 Apr 2014, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar Hyper
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: Re: Hyper.nl Unreal Services moving to a new domain

Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014, 00:39

I know it is a bit of a mess but I had to re-change my domain. The anydns domain blocked Google indexing which is quite a major problem. For compatibility reasons I will keep up the anydns domain as some of you already changed your master server settings to it.

I now linked my old HyperCoop.tk domain to FreeDNS which should be indexable with Google. (If I knew that was possible I would not have bothered using the AnyDNS domain)