ividyon will never get this done, will he.

Finished Operation Na Pali!

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar pl1982
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Finished Operation Na Pali!

Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014, 21:00

And it was incredible. Well worth the hype. Sure the voice acting and script is lame at times, but it’s actually not as bad as I was expecting (based on what I read online). The incredible features, mapping and gameplay of ONP more than makes up for it and again, it didn't actually bother me that much. This mod gave me some incredible moments, but none moreso than the final two levels...just loved them. Some very nice custom music as well. The only gripe (other than voice over and script) I have is that sometimes the music usage was a bit strange and switched abruptly. There are so many awesome things in ONP such as revisiting maps from Xidia and original Unreal and actually seeing the events unfold prior and after to those campaigns, the minigames added (incredibly well done), etc. There is just so much awesomeness in this mod, it drowns out the negatives.

So to any of the original creators/contributors: if you are reading this: thank you, it was an unforgettable experience for me and truly appreciated.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Re: Finished Operation Na Pali!

Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014, 21:46

ONP has nothing to do with Xidia, both Derelict maps were copy-pasted into the campaign.
ImageImage