UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

Your most recent playthrough?

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Jethro
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Your most recent playthrough?

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 01:07

There was similar thread on the old forums.

What's the most recent Unreal game/mod you have finished? Or what are you currently playing?

I've beaten Unreality: Episode One (NYE) (on easy) some time ago (meh, good visuals + strange gameplay) and I've just finished Nali Chronicles (final, on Hellish (=Unreal)) - good one, but I can't remember how the hell I managed to achieve 8th skill level in any magic during my previous playthrough. Still, funny as hell.
Last edited by Jethro on 09 May 2008, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
UBerserker wrote:Story: totally guessed that Skeletor was the thief.

User avatar zbreaker
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 02:46

On and off at a fairly casual pace...but, the original Unreal...just got through
Gateway to NaPali and emerged into NaPali Haven...still makes those little hairs on the back o' the neck stand on end....quite a compliment for an *ancient* pc game :tup:
Old as Dirt

User avatar Turboman
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 18:01

Decided to get out my old unreal v205 cd out and went off to play the game in its original state, last time i did this must have been in 1999! Currently still wandering the rrjagar mines though :p

glide wrapper got me close to the original quality, but old galaxy doesn't like my sound and the stereo seperation is horrible :| (atleast the old sounds are amazing and soothing ;) )

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 19:28

Started a play-through of the original Unreal a while back and am up to Dasa Pass... but I've been distracted by a pley-through of the original Half-Life lately.
Life is what you make of it.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 20:36

Unreal on Unreal difficulty. Trying the best of the best by having more Krall kills in Dasa Cellars, and generally a better performance in my previous runs. I'm at this latter level currently.
ImageImage

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 22:15

Played through Unreal a couple months ago on Nightmare Easy and then RTNP on Unreal (which was way, way easier since Nightmare doesn't really work with it yet).

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 14:29

Hellscrag wrote:Started a play-through of the original Unreal a while back and am up to Dasa Pass... but I've been distracted by a pley-through of the original Half-Life lately.

yeah.. didn't you have a thread about that on the old forum?
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

Flunders
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 16:28

Just played Unreal on Unreal difficulty for the first time ever. Was great! Altough Unreal/UT is a game where i enjoy the editor more than the game :P

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 20:17

Darkon wrote:
Hellscrag wrote:Started a play-through of the original Unreal a while back and am up to Dasa Pass... but I've been distracted by a pley-through of the original Half-Life lately.

yeah.. didn't you have a thread about that on the old forum?

True, but this was a different playthrough. I don't think I ever finished the last one. :B

Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Bluejay
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 May 2008, 01:57

I just had to recently uninstall Unreal and then today i reinstalled UT, but the last thing i remember playing was i think Spatial Fear. Me and my brother had an argument of how 'spatial' was announced....