Towards The Flame
After finishing off the Terran Pirates, Jones has to travel through the abandoned and polluted Harobed region. Various wildlife are scattered around the area, fighting to find a new habitat. To make matters worse, a Skaarj reaction force arrives in response to the blackout at Outpost 1J, and they are hunting down both Jones and the Scarred One in revenge for slaughtering the Bloodpack. They are led by a Red Nemesis, who is destined to personally claim both the Scarred One’s and Jones’s heads as trophies.
Jones will have to fight most of the critters he's dealt with previously, such as Flies, Tentacles, Mantas, and Spinners. He will also fight Predators and Titans.
Skaarj Troopers will include the Special Forces, Soldiers and Commandos; the latter two using their Xidia skins. There will also be Skaarj Warriors of various types, including Skaarj Seekers and Praetorians. This will be the only time in 7B where you get to fight Skaarj Warriors other than the Scarred One.
Jones will be able to regain the Shock Rifle, Plasma Rifle, and Grenade Launcher in this map. He will also come across the Chaingun(if playing on Unreal). These weapons will help him deal with stronger enemies, such as the Titans and Praetorians.
- Flares will be at the start alongside the other supplies. The number depends on the difficulty; 10 on Easy, 7 on Medium, and 3 on Hard. On Unreal, there are no flares.
- Around the corner where the Skaarj Commando bursts through the door, a standard Brute will be standing guard.
Infiltration of the Kran
- At least one Lesser Brute patrols each corner of the corridors. A Brute patrols the cargo room.
- In the hallway, two Brutes patrol the first corner. At the end of the hallway, a Behemoth will stand guard. After turning on the power, a Jaberwock will spawn at the beginning of the hallway, near the vent where the two or three Skaarj Commandos spawn from.
- At the corridor that leads to the control room, there will be a Lesser Brute patrolling.
- The Scarred One will now have 2500 HP.
- Three Flies will come out of the hole that bursts open instead of one.
- Squids inhabit the water alongside the Devilfish.
The Lost Passage of Vandora
- Flies appear in various areas.
The Guardian at Vandora's Pass
- Spinners are present in the room with the bucket.
The Scarred One
- The Scarred One now has resistance against some damage types: 5% for Pulsed, and 10% for Explosion.