Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

20th Anniversary

For gameplay advice and broader discussion of single-player Unreal including custom maps, mods and mutations that alter the game.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

Z-enzyme
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject: Re: 20th Anniversary

Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 17:17

Hey there guys... Just gonna leave a shortie here.

Unreal helped me become what I am now.

And I am serious here. Thanks to Epic and Unreal I had a chance to prove myself as a game deveoper. And become one eventually.

So, yea, pretty big deal for me :D

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 18:55

SteadZ wrote:Just watched your video, Sat42, and I really love what you've done with my original area - really captured the kind of atmosphere I was aiming for. Hope you'll be able to do a final release soonish! :D

Hey SteadZ! Thanks for your comment, I have to say I am very happy that you like it, it's a relief :P I wanted to do justice to the theme so I tried my best :) will keep going! :tup:
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar zYnthetic
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018, 19:04

I didn't even know Unreal was a game, just that it was the king of engines at the time. Little did I know the introduction would 10 years later, prove to be a life changing experience. Still have the original disc(s).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHVkLBFgbrd/

User avatar Carbon
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018, 13:26

zYnthetic wrote:I didn't even know Unreal was a game, just that it was the king of engines at the time. Little did I know the introduction would 10 years later, prove to be a life changing experience. Still have the original disc(s).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHVkLBFgbrd/

Sweet! I still have mine as well. I was in Korea already in '98, so this is the Korean Disc (with wrong copyright date!). Good times...

Previous