Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

[usp] [fanfic] New fan fiction: 'The One Who Survives'

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009, 08:57

Scytale wrote:Wow Proph that's a dark little story, I loved it! :tup:

It really was great Prophet..... I strongly suggest that you do it again (putting RD aside if need-be). I'm not sure how you feel about having a co-author for your work, but I have some pretty good story ideas of my own that maybe you could help me with. At this point, reading another one of those stories has me more pumped than hearing about the latest developments for RD (or any other USP project for that matter)!

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009, 14:29

jackrabbit wrote:It really was great Prophet..... I strongly suggest that you do it again (putting RD aside if need-be). I'm not sure how you feel about having a co-author for your work, but I have some pretty good story ideas of my own that maybe you could help me with. At this point, reading another one of those stories has me more pumped than hearing about the latest developments for RD (or any other USP project for that matter)!

Well I didn't really plan on writing another Unreal fan fiction. If anything I did this one because my book was bleeding me dry with the editing and I write a short piece every few months or so to keep my mind fresh. And also, I wrote it for my gf because she urged me to write one (a fanfic). But I do have a 15 page or so piece of fiction that I wrote about two years ago that was meant to coincide with Residual Decay (or even be unlockable content within the mod's menu), and it's centered around Jones. Other than that...RD is stuffed with log material that's similar in quality I'd say, if you liked my writing that is. But if I were to write another fan fiction I'd need a good idea first.

Jackrabbit, I'd be more than willing to see what material you have brewing so far and give you some thoughts on it so you could write one of your own, if that's fine for you. You can PM me about it or email me.

Previous