A random sentence for a random mind.

[usp] Forums back online

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder
Posts: 3970
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 19:14
Location: In a random access memory of dreams

Subject: [usp] Forums back online

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 12:49

After a couple of days' downtime due to a problem with the clock settings on the server, registered forum users are now able to resume posting.
Our apologies for the interruption in forum service.
Image
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Shadow
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior
Posts: 98
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 20:52
Location: Halle
Contact:

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 16:07

good to hear, I was wondering what happened to it..

User avatar StalwartUK
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker
Posts: 340
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 21:31
Location: UK

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 16:31

Finally we can get back to things. I was hoping that there wouldn't be another failure like there was back in November. Glad we didn't loose anything!
StalwartUK
Recent plays: New Alcatraz, 13 Mutants, Thrall Village, Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited 1.01, Unreal v200, Unreal: Return to Na Pali v224, The Triamid Ruins, Enslaved, Unreal II: The Awakening, Project: Xenome: Interloper

UBerserker
Nali Priest Nali Priest
Posts: 7836
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 21:00

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 16:32

I was surprised about this, honestly. Although...

First USP with a database crash. Then BU with a database crash. Now USP with a server problem. What the hell may happen now? Epic people becoming admins of the Internet and banning 1000 people per day?
ImageImage

User avatar Rarsonic
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker
Posts: 358
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 21:45
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 17:44

UBerserker wrote:I was surprised about this, honestly. Although...

First USP with a database crash. Then BU with a database crash. Now USP with a server problem. What the hell may happen now? Epic people becoming admins of the Internet and banning 1000 people per day?


It is a conspiracy! :B
Image

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder
Posts: 3970
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 19:14
Location: In a random access memory of dreams

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 19:10

StalwartUK wrote:Finally we can get back to things. I was hoping that there wouldn't be another failure like there was back in November. Glad we didn't loose anything!


As I say, this was never a database problem.
Image

Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader
Posts: 2895
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 23:30
Location: Long Island, New York

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 19:25

odd
Image

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader
Posts: 2895
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 23:30
Location: Long Island, New York

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 19:39

anyone else still see every section and every thread lit up like it has a new post in it? It's driving me nuts, I can't tell what's really an update. Every single thread has the "new post" icon illustrated.
Image

UBerserker
Nali Priest Nali Priest
Posts: 7836
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 21:00

Subject:

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2008, 19:57

Mister Prophet wrote:anyone else still see every section and every thread lit up like it has a new post in it? It's driving me nuts, I can't tell what's really an update. Every single thread has the "new post" icon illustrated.


http://www.unrealsp.org/forums/index.php?mark=forums
ImageImage

User avatar Shadow
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior
Posts: 98
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 20:52
Location: Halle
Contact:

Subject:

Post Posted: 29 Jan 2008, 16:54

Rarsonic wrote:
UBerserker wrote:I was surprised about this, honestly. Although...

First USP with a database crash. Then BU with a database crash. Now USP with a server problem. What the hell may happen now? Epic people becoming admins of the Internet and banning 1000 people per day?


It is a conspiracy! :B

indeed! :shock: :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest