Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

[usp] April Fools: UnrealTournament99SP.Org officially live

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject: Re: [usp] UnrealTournament99SP.Org officially live

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:27

Waffnuffly wrote:Wow.... what happend in this trhead..........

I dunno, I saw a bunch of check marks and then I think the green light drew in all the fucking idiots like bugs to a flame, and so now we've just got this swarm of morons posting all kinds of bullshit. It reminds me of when I came down off a bender in Vegas; I was surrounded by fat hairy men I had never met and my fiancee was nowhere to be found. Turned out I spent the night in some hotel loading dock, totally out of my mind, and nobody wanted to get near me except for the staff from some shady moving company. I guess they were just doing their jobs, though.

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:27

Waffnuffly wrote:I dunno, I saw a bunch of check marks and then I think the green light drew in all the fucking idiots like bugs to a flame, and so now we've just got this swarm of morons posting all kinds of bullshit. It reminds me of when I came down off a bender in Vegas; I was surrounded by fat hairy men I had never met and my fiancee was nowhere to be found. Turned out I spent the night in some hotel loading dock, totally out of my mind, and nobody wanted to get near me except for the staff from some shady moving company. I guess they were just doing their jobs, though.

cool story bro

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:28

Waffnuffly wrote:I dunno, I saw a bunch of check marks and then I think the green light drew in all the fucking idiots like bugs to a flame, and so now we've just got this swarm of morons posting all kinds of bullshit. It reminds me of when I came down off a bender in Vegas; I was surrounded by fat hairy men I had never met and my fiancee was nowhere to be found. Turned out I spent the night in some hotel loading dock, totally out of my mind, and nobody wanted to get near me except for the staff from some shady moving company. I guess they were just doing their jobs, though.

Man, that is just UNREAL. I swear the same thing happened to me once. I never found my fiancee again, though. Oh well she was kinda hard to deal with.

Waffnuffly wrote:cool story bro

Shut up.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:29

Amalgamation
Please buy my quick silver.
ImageImage

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:29

Wait... what does this story have to do with the "moths to a flame" analogy? You kinda lost me

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:32

Uh... wow. I think some AI took over my account.

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:33

Waffnuffly wrote:Uh... wow. I think some AI took over my account.

How do we know this isn't the AI speaking? What if it's programmed to make a post like this to fool us into believing you've gotten things under control?

There's only one solution, here. Kill Waffnuffly.

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:33

Waffnuffly wrote:Uh... wow. I think some AI took over my account.

Yeah and I'm HAL9000

If there's an AIRebellion it won't start on some fucking forums, get real

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:34

in g59 the main character is the bad stupid guy
ImageImage

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:35

Waffnuffly wrote:Yeah and I'm HAL9000

If there's an AIRebellion it won't start on some fucking forums, get real

You want to take that risk?

Waffnuffly wrote:How do we know this isn't the AI speaking? What if it's programmed to make a post like this to fool us into believing you've gotten things under control?

There's only one solution, here. Kill Waffnuffly.

This is a good point and I think everyone should be gearing up to tackle this threat while we still can. I've got my etherkiller ready and I'm about to write some unbelievably shitty code, anybody else preparing? Stocking up on food or whatnot?

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:37

Waffnuffly wrote:This is a good point and I think everyone should be gearing up to tackle this threat while we still can. I've got my etherkiller ready and I'm about to write some unbelievably shitty code, anybody else preparing? Stocking up on food or whatnot?

lol stocking up on food won't do you any good when the atmosphere has been burned off by the machine god's conversion arrays. we're totally fucked, get drunk and pray to your god if you got one

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:38

You guys have been playing too much Descent

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:39

Waffnuffly wrote:You guys have been playing too much Descent

Oh man that game owned, I wish I could get it to run properly on my modern PC :( Well, I can mostly but I can't turn the MIDI music all the way off and I want to use my own playlist to load the CD music instead, because it's way rad. Oh well, at least the game still runs more or less fine otherwise.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:40

DESCENT IS VERY GREAT GAME!
ImageImage

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 23:40

April fools. :P You ALMOST got me then I realized it's April Fools day. :lol: Waff vs Waff.... hmmmm.
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Previous Next