This is a test. Test! Consider yourself tested.

[ut] [usp] Residual Decay Soundtrack OUT!!

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar -Visc-
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject: Re: [ut] [usp] Residual Decay Soundtrack OUT!!

Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014, 22:31

SteadZ wrote:Outstanding Stuff; let's just hope Residual Decay itself is released soon :D
My favourite track by far is "Numb", which was used in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eosX8DAv90E
Beautiful.

Thank you for this release, zYnthetic.

SZ

Love that track, its my favorite too. Unfortunately its very short.

radios
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 20 May 2014, 03:03

Delacroix wrote:zYnthetic has surprised us with another soundtrack release. It is common knowledge that Red Nemesis' mammoth project Residual Decay is still in development, yet its soundtrack is available on the musician's BandCamp page, in two variants. Volume 1 is available free of charge and four times as big Complete Soundtrack has a small price tag of 5 USD. Links are available below.

Thank you, zYnthetic, for your amazing work.

Image Image
this is actually quite disturbing. if you are going to charge $5 for the full soundtrack, how much are you going to charge full the full map pack?? I've never heard of this kind of deal on map packs before, they were always free, I see times changing.. also, I see the price of a full map pack would be many times more of the price of just a sound track. maybe $50 for the full map pack, considering the work that goes into it..

User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 20 May 2014, 03:09

Radios, this isn't about the map pack or anything, but of music zYnthetic personally composed and I believe he has the right to sell his music, whatever it may be.

Residual Decay will remain free to download.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar StalwartUK
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 20 May 2014, 16:29

I thought $5 was actually pretty good value for money considering the amount of content you get.

If zYnthetic wants to sell this music (which if going by the included docs won't be ending up in RD anyway even if it ever gets completed) then I say let him.
StalwartUK

radios
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 21 May 2014, 19:22

Delacroix wrote:Radios, this isn't about the map pack or anything, but of music zYnthetic personally composed and I believe he has the right to sell his music, whatever it may be.

Residual Decay will remain free to download.
okay, it was confusing. I thought it was the soundtrack for Residual Decay that was being sold. thanks for clarifying!.

Previous