UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

[ut3] NyLeve's Legacy by Lord PorkSword is OUT!! (and goodbye to UT3?)

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: [ut3] NyLeve's Legacy by Lord PorkSword is OUT!! (and goodbye to UT3?)

Post Posted: 28 May 2014, 14:21

As seen in this thread, Lord PorkSword has finally finished the second level of his Legacy project which is, or should I say, was an attempt to create a reimagining of Unreal on the Unreal Tournament 3 engine. I'm saying "was" because Lord PorkSword has stated that this is his last creation for UT3 and that he'll approach Epic Games about a possibility to continue Legacy on Unreal Engine 4 as an add-on for the new Unreal Tournament.

Thank you, Lord PorkSword, for your fine work - and may you succeed in your attempt to give us Legacy for UE4.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject: Re: [ut3] NyLeve's Legacy by Lord PorkSword is OUT!! (and goodbye to UT3?)

Post Posted: 29 May 2014, 18:34

Interesting recreation. Though, and this is not a bad thing I guess, but I can't shake the UT3 engine vibe and see it as a Na Pali environment. Still, as an homage :tup: Clearly a good step in the right direction for your future endeavors, and I'm glad someone is making the effort still :o

radios
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Re: [ut3] NyLeve's Legacy by Lord PorkSword is OUT!! (and goodbye to UT3?)

Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014, 08:39

it will probably look, and play amazingly good though..