G59 (or Jigoku or Hell) is the first custom EXU2 Single Player campaign, set in the timeline of an extremely far future of Na Pali. G59 is conceived as a challenging journey where you fight extremely powerful enemies, and also as a meant to explore new and unique themes in the Unreal universe.
As the only human survivor left, he finds himself in the middle of the chaos caused by the arrival of an obscure threat.
- Sports a 14-maps campaign with UnrealBeta/RTNP heavy conversions and new maps.
- Multiple level themes, from classic Unreal and Batshit Insane, as well as new ones.
- A full story-driven experience involving numerous characters and races.
- A strange and foreboding atmosphere all the way through, featuring horror bits.
- Generally high difficulty, based on relentless, battle-after-battle style of gameplay.
- New enemies to fight, as well as new bosses found in almost every map.
- Various secrets and puzzles that reward the player with new, useful items.
- Features a long soundtrack of mostly free tracks of ambient and neurofunk genres.
- A bonus survival arena map available, featuring new powerful entities.
- The crazy shooting style of EXU2.
"G59 -RevolveR- X" Download & Detailed Info Thread