UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

UnrealED 1.0 and Jazz3

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Subject: Re: UnrealED 1.0 and Jazz3

Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016, 23:48

I heard Unreal Devs on Facebook Page are working on old Epic Games PC games like Unreal Gold maps convertion from Unreal Engine 1 .unr files(.t3d)to Unreal Engine 4 .uasset/.uproject.When I was using UE3=UDK 2015 maps from jazz jackrabbit 3 maps imported to Unreal Editor 3 had loads of transparent wireframed objects(only)in case of Unreal Engine 4 after importing maps objects were extremely disorted it seems bsp shading textures techniques are different from first unreal engine(not counting unreal engine prototype from MSDOS windows 95 command prompt mode).I heard in 90's of(I'm captain obvious)making character animations required making skeletal mesh for every bone segment.So I'm also wondering what save state files of Jazz Jackrabbit have n64 pc emulator project 64 icons.Also in Unreal Editor 1 I discovered brand new jazz jackrabbit 3d model texture looking more like helli tuexen jazz jackrabbit other character drawings,right?Btw jj3 patches was discontinued 3 years ago by jazz2online user CloverGruff.

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022, 20:24

Maybe it's post duplicating,bumping,necroposting old thread however it seems I cannot open Jazz Jackrabbit 3D due to this error message. So sorry about that my apologies please accept them.
Any ideas of how to fixing that?
Delacroix should know of what I'm talking about.
Anyway maybe Jazz Jackrabbit 3D is/was slightly different videogame,but it was made in the same game engine as Unreal Gold/Tournament/Championship.
Can you help me out,please? At least I was trying to test it out.
Me/I and Delacroix(he promised me it)decided that we will both continue working on fanmade unofficial(especially for instance as an example these days nowadays)JazzGruff's/CloverGruff's Patch.
We both already discuss this matter on Discordapp PM/DM btw.
After so many years and so much time(past,present.future) passing away by.
Last edited by gamerz31w on 20 Jul 2022, 20:33, edited 2 times in total.

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022, 20:32

At least I was trying to run this game. Since it's powered by the same videogame engine as Unreal Gold/Unreal 1/Tournament(possibly not Championship)series not Jazz Engine 1 Final Build at least I was trying to test of what if PC game is working or not,but I need your help fixing it. I really need your help.

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022, 17:49

If you keep on formatting your posts like these then you're gonna scare all the people (who would be willing to try to help you) away.
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

gamerz31w
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022, 08:13

makemeunreal wrote:If you keep on formatting your posts like these then you're gonna scare all the people (who would be willing to try to help you) away.

It’s not even I mean it wasn’t for instance as an example it’s not even related to especially these days nowadays to DMCA,NDA,copyrights infringement,lawsuit violations. VenoX suggested me to add it to the DEP exceptions however I shouldn’t had restart my Microsoft Windows 11 it caused BSOD within QR Code. So I had to format my PC and it’s working once again.
Anyway LFG2000 seems to be like charging each time after shooting reloading for instance as an example likewise Enforcer in Unreal Gold.

Previous