Did you know? UBerserker loves the Dispersion Pistol.

Gametype triggers?

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: Gametype triggers?

Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015, 00:35

gubar wrote:Thanks a lot for this Buff, it worked like a charm. With it I managed to put together my title sequence without compromises. Title sequence with no HUD, after which the player is immediately dropped in his/her spaceship, with the HUD. http://goo.gl/VH92Mk

OH MAN you just made my day with that little teaser of yours! Love the way you carried this out - and the start of that music at the end of the video is, like, resurfacing all kinds of memories of a certain cinematographic experience :D
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar SteadZ

Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015, 02:05

Sat42 wrote:
gubar wrote:Thanks a lot for this Buff, it worked like a charm. With it I managed to put together my title sequence without compromises. Title sequence with no HUD, after which the player is immediately dropped in his/her spaceship, with the HUD. http://goo.gl/VH92Mk

OH MAN you just made my day with that little teaser of yours! Love the way you carried this out - and the start of that music at the end of the video is, like, resurfacing all kinds of memories of a certain cinematographic experience :D

What?

"Goodbye Mr. Chips"?

:?

(Song is the "Blue Danube Waltz" in case anyone was wondering ;) )

SZ

User avatar gubar
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015, 04:18

Yes, the choice of music was inspired by one of the two films I know in which the director got it right and sound, like in reality, does not propagate in space. The one I mean is from 1968 in case anyone is still wondering.

User avatar Sat42

Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015, 11:15

SteadZ wrote:
Sat42 wrote:

What?

"Goodbye Mr. Chips"?

:?

(Song is the "Blue Danube Waltz" in case anyone was wondering ;) )

SZ

► Show Spoiler

:wink:
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar SteadZ

Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015, 19:24

Oh... well now I feel stupid :B

Cool intro by the way Gubar, look forward to playing the map (and adding it to the USP Wiki :D)

SZ

Previous