Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

UT99 Infiltration 2.9 Global Assault Pack (WIP)

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

xRedStar
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: UT99 Infiltration 2.9 Global Assault Pack (WIP)

Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013, 19:33

Hey Ladies and Gents, it is wawa from Unreal or better known in UT99 as Wizard. Just wanted to throw out that a few things have been in progress at my headquarters for UT INF 2.9... so far nothing much. But to keep it real, I'll post some updates now and then. Infiltration 2.9 is a realistic tactical shooter, which gave me reason to believe that people should further it's development. A lot of Mil Sim fans don't seem to get what they want out of Modern Games, so it makes sense to work on the older ones too.

What I had in mind was to include 10-20 more weapons, just to have some more weapons. 5-10 new maps, AI that scan corners as they move, AI that camp corners to protect objectives or hide. And I'll probably include some of that Counter Strike bot communication, I loved Counter Strike AI. It would be a good enhancement for the bots to act strategic and human. The original coding will take some reviewing to know what princibles to work with, long story short... I think I can do this.

Work In Progress::
Weapons
Remington 870 Express (WIP + Untextured + Unrigged)
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]