Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

[Request] Old Content

For questions and discussion about UnrealEd, UnrealScript, and other aspects of Unreal Engine design.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar zacman
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: [Request] Old Content

Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014, 17:16

Hey USP. Some unfortunate news, On new years eve, I was staying at a friends place, and unfortunately one of the individuals in the house left the front door unlocked. Along with various other things, my laptop was stolen, and I primarily kept local backups on the secondary hard drive, so I've unfortunately lost all my UT and Unreal work. I'm hoping the various people I've sent pieces of unfinished work and scripts to would be able to upload and send them to me, as I'm trying to recollect as much as possible. I should have a replacement lined up soon, as sadly the police have informed us it's unlikely the stolen goods will ever be found. Any assistance in recovering the files I can will be much appreciated. I gave a large amount of unfinished work to Delacroix recently, and I know I’ve trickled unfinished bits to various people over the years, so any files people can return to me would be much appreciated. I should be getting a replacement once I get home, and have been going through the motions of arranging it, but sadly one cannot just purchase new data.
ImageImage

Code: Select all

(11:32:26) Shivaxi: i love fat girls

Code: Select all

(03:01:24 PM) <+All_Rights_Reserved> i'm not masturbating

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Subject: Re: [Request] Old Content

Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014, 19:21

You sent me some, but I don't know where did I put. I'll send as I find it.
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014, 20:37

That's really terrible. Real sorry to hear about that and I hope anyone who reads this who has had some of your files sent their way will kindly relinquish them. :(

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Post Posted: 05 Jan 2014, 04:26

Yeah, that's a major bummer. I applaud your immediate call for community support here. It seems obvious, but I do recommend trying to contact people who you know you've sent stuff to via email/PM as well.
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything