Scout-kun is a lie... right?

10th Anniversary Speedmapping Contest - Discussion thread

The archive for the 10th Anniversary Speedmapping Contest entries and discussion.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject: Re: 10th Anniversary Speedmapping Contest - Discussion threa

Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 15:11

I'd be in favor of a compilation including the previous maps so long as we don't try to do some bungled hub map that everyone got so obsessed over last time. That shit just won't work for most of the maps made in the previous contest. Stick them all in a .zip and give it a proper readme identifying the maps and the results of each contest, etc, and call it a day!

This would also give me a chance to legitimately release a final final final version of TLF that fixes those bugs I ran into after the first final (lol) release.

User avatar Legendslayer222
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 15:35

Waffnuffly wrote:I'd be in favor of a compilation including the previous maps so long as we don't try to do some bungled hub map that everyone got so obsessed over last time. That shit just won't work for most of the maps made in the previous contest. Stick them all in a .zip and give it a proper readme identifying the maps and the results of each contest, etc, and call it a day!

This would also give me a chance to legitimately release a final final final version of TLF that fixes those bugs I ran into after the first final (lol) release.

I agree fully with this. :tup:

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 08:44

You're welcome to include VVV in such a compilation, but please could you use the final release, not the contest version.
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar Raven
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 14:05

Oldskool entire would be awesome. And if there's too many maps just create one USP Speedmapping Contest and open a window when you click start (like in Xidia or ONP). I could prepare something like this after this weekend if ya want. Then all you'd need to do is to create some nice GFX, run a batch and modify int file - piece of cake.
Madness, as you know, is like gravity…all it takes is a little push!
http://turniej.unreal.pl/portfolio

User avatar Legendslayer222
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 18:34

When is Turboman claiming his prize? :o

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 22:38

Hellscrag wrote:You're welcome to include VVV in such a compilation, but please could you use the final release, not the contest version.

That goes without saying (I presume) : see...
Waffnuffly wrote:This would also give me a chance to legitimately release a final final final version of TLF that fixes those bugs I ran into after the first final (lol) release.

Previous