- EXU2: Batshit Insane:. . . . Open Beta (v5.00) / 10-11-12
EXU.u:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .v5.00 / 10-11-12
EXU2BI.u:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .v5.00 / 10-11-12
EXU-Sounds.u:. . . . . . . . . .v5.00 / 10-11-12
EXU-Textures.u:. . . . . . . . .v5.00 / 10-11-12
RMusicPlayer:. . . . . . . . . . v0.1.4 / 6-7-09
- Initial Open Beta launch! This release is too big to post detailed patch notes for. EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. The wiki changelog has a list of new monsters, though!
- Deleted Items: Loads of old classes have been deleted or renamed to trim the fat and prevent bugs. You may need to update your MonsterSpawn.ini - check out the Deleted Items EXU2 Wiki article if you think you're missing something.
- Several material-based projectiles can now be shot down if you have a weapon strong enough to do it. This mostly applies to things like missiles, Archdemon/Lavatitan meteors, etc. Energy projectiles cannot be shot down, and neither can your own weapons' projectiles. Generally, the bigger, more dangerous projectiles are vulnerable.
- SHITLOADS of improvements and features added to EXUScriptedPawn which allows modders to do all kinds of ridiculously useful stuff with them, like specifying melee damage types or setting them to spawn when triggered instead of using a bunch of CreatureFactories. TONS of stuff. See the documentation for details!
- Seeking projectiles improved across the board! They are amazing now.
- New blood & gore system! Pawns now have colorful blood and explode into colorful gibs - not just red and green! There are also new impact/damage effects, and pawns can use a custom skin for their gib chunks. Pawns that cast light will (optionally) explode into light-emitting gibs, too. Best of all? KICKABLE GIBS. You can fucking kick gibs around. It's glorious.
- Weapon balance and design changes! Most guns have been significantly modified. Visit the Hellcastle Firing Range to try them out!