- EXU2: Batshit Insane:. . . . Open Beta (v5.01) / 10-26-12
EXU.u:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .v5.01 / 10-26-12
EXU2BI.u:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .v5.01 / 10-26-12
EXU-Sounds.u:. . . . . . . . . .v5.01 / 10-26-12
EXU-Textures.u:. . . . . . . . .v5.01 / 10-26-12
RMusicPlayer:. . . . . . . . . . v0.1.4 / 6-7-09
- Hellcastle (Menu Map)
- Text labels added to teleporters so you can identify them as you approach. More banners added throughout the castle to point you to them more easily as well.
- Improved lighting and visuals - lanterns upgraded, decorations added in some locations, etc.
- Geometric stability improved. Fewer BSP errors and glitches.
- Frostclaw Access (Map 7)
- Technical fixes and gameplay modifications.
- Frostclaw Outpost (Map 8)
- Gameplay tweaks: should be much more difficult on Unreal and Hard, especially in the upper level. More combat, more item drops, more obliteration.
- Improved translator messaging to give players a better sense of what needs to happen to complete the level.
- Added signs to key areas to make locating and identifying them easier.
- Significantly reduced health for destructible objects, especially ones that have to be destroyed to finish the map.
- Highlands of Despair (Map 15)
- Fixed music discrepancy. The map now uses Chrono Wave by Cybernetika. Crater.umx is no longer necessary for the map to function.
- Other Maps: lots of misc. technical fixes
- Piddledoper alt fire range halved, primary fire damage slightly boosted.
- Fixed Hell Gun alt fire bug where bots were unable to damage players.
- Fixed Pupae issue where piles of them would result in auto-bug-death from Pupae jumping on top of their buddies' heads and causing "stomp" damage. Similarly, other EXUScriptedPawns can only deal stomp damage now if the stomper has more mass than the stomped.
- Tachyon Driver alt fire now guarantees target will explode into gibs when killed as long as the Tachyon Storm or the blast wave is the last thing to damage it and the target can be gibbed. Just like the primary fire!
- Ice Queens and Flak Brutes no longer spam-fire repeatedly when they lose visual contact.
- Turbo Skaarj Berserkers now fire three projectiles per shot (so six total every attack), but have less health and are no longer immune to their own damage type. Flak projectiles used by pawns also have reduced damage, max splash radius, and max sensor radius.
- Fixed a bunch of MP pawns set to drop Energizer Balls when killed that I forgot to update. All pawns should now drop the proper loot.
- AdvancedCreatureFactories, HellHoes, and DevilBirds/Sentinels/Watchers can now allow random loot drops that override the pawns' defaults. See code comments in the respective classes (in UED, go to Edit Script and read the green // stuff) to see how they work if you aren't sure.
>>>>> Get the latest version right here! <<<<<