Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

G59 -RevolveR- X [OBSOLETE]

For public discussion of all things EXU2.

Moderator: Buff Skeleton

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Re: G59 -RevolveR- X

Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017, 23:58

Yeah Verflucht is a lot larger compared to Atropos. Due to the common nature of my low-end test PC of reaching as high as 5fps during big battles, the piddledoper stun balls spontaneously explode before leaving the gun, killing me instantly. The chinese knockoff pistols bug is a bigger problem than the framerate, honestly.

My favourite track remains the same as Limbo's Rise Against Myself aka Ambulance from Hell.
M'nali

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017, 10:55

Diego96 wrote:The chinese knockoff pistols bug is a bigger problem than the framerate, honestly.

lmao made in china piddledoper

To be frank I ended up not being a fan of that tertiary fire due to how really easy is to trigger it (especially if by accident) and I think it's not balanced with the stacking stuns. My opinion is that it should be charge-based: you charge it up for 2 seconds, where the orb is then shoot automatically afterwards. If you stop holding the buttons before the charge is completed, you don't shoot anything.

User avatar FXANBSS
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017, 05:44

Diego96 wrote:Yeah Verflucht is a lot larger compared to Atropos. Due to the common nature of my low-end test PC of reaching as high as 5fps during big battles, the piddledoper stun balls spontaneously explode before leaving the gun, killing me instantly. The chinese knockoff pistols bug is a bigger problem than the framerate, honestly.

Haha, oh my god!
Not to insult you, but you're the first person (that's not myself) that talks about this, I've also got THAT!
It's horrible! I know, it keeps happening to me from the old days to today, Waff, our creator will never know because he's got the damn rig; I'm still jealous of him. (I already have one powerful laptop rig, but too lazy to use it. fgdsklgjsdg :lol:)

Even the RageReactor's got bad luck, lmao, HILARIOUS.

At least there isn't need to worry, it is the only known problem related to very low framerates
Another one (If it can be considered), are the quantity of pupae which are spawned by a Slith, the framerate makes dramatic changes to the quantity it spawns, from all of them to almost none. :?

Well, since I'm here, I plan to continue the progress of my G59 videos this July. I hope for the Maps 3, 4 and 5.
First I have to learn how to use the Shadowplay from Nvidia, videos will be recorded at 1080p which is a damn neat quality. \o/ (I'm praying that this laptop will not fail me this time :| )
I grant you the ultimate power!

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017, 08:33

FXANBSS wrote:
Diego96 wrote:Yeah Verflucht is a lot larger compared to Atropos. Due to the common nature of my low-end test PC of reaching as high as 5fps during big battles, the piddledoper stun balls spontaneously explode before leaving the gun, killing me instantly. The chinese knockoff pistols bug is a bigger problem than the framerate, honestly.

Haha, oh my god!
Not to insult you, but you're the first person (that's not myself) that talks about this, I've also got THAT!
It's horrible! I know, it keeps happening to me from the old days to today, Waff, our creator will never know because he's got the damn rig; I'm still jealous of him. (I already have one powerful laptop rig, but too lazy to use it. fgdsklgjsdg :lol:)

Even the RageReactor's got bad luck, lmao, HILARIOUS.

At least there isn't need to worry, it is the only known problem related to very low framerates
Another one (If it can be considered), are the quantity of pupae which are spawned by a Slith, the framerate makes dramatic changes to the quantity it spawns, from all of them to almost none. :?

Well, since I'm here, I plan to continue the progress of my G59 videos this July. I hope for the Maps 3, 4 and 5.
First I have to learn how to use the Shadowplay from Nvidia, videos will be recorded at 1080p which is a damn neat quality. \o/ (I'm praying that this laptop will not fail me this time :| )

It's about time :)
About the piddledopers bug, I think it's kinda appropiate it exists since it means we both use a cheap computer to fire the damn guns, sort of when being forced to use pirate hats after you pirate the game. :D
But yeah, I agree with Ubi that it should be changed.
M'nali

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017, 23:15

FXANBSS wrote:

I look so forward to this!

User avatar FXANBSS
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017, 18:11

I did a fun preview meanwhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBVBDh2Rm1U

Some of the details that will be on is of course the 1080p60 quality.
Also:
- I'll set the HUD slightly bigger so people could see it much better.
- Risky Fast-phased gameplay?: That means I have to learn the map a lot and plan strategies for every part of the map to do such stuff. As you see in this preview, I did my best. lol
- I'll not show all secrets in the single video but separate: As a real fan of EXU2 I really like to have a vast knowledge of the map, including trigger names. To not spoil people too much, I do this.
- DO NOT insta-kill the boss: See my The Limbo video, the worst boss demonstration I've done XD... UB, what did you thought about this one? :P

- GPU is a decent GTX 1050 in a laptop. About 6x times faster than my AMD R5 M240 that I've been using for my previous videos. There are still some framedrops but it will never reach an unplayable framerate which will be a great thing for the latest G59 maps and Exusia. (I haven't even played Maps 12-14 yet but UB told me the insanity from them :B )

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017, 18:43

I've got a 1050 just yesterday too and I'm absolutely loving it. No noise, small and a decent powerhouse for its low cost; excellent card.
ImageImage

User avatar FXANBSS
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017, 18:48

OMG! You too? Great choice man!
I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE with this beast the latest months, playing all kind of games at almost ultra settings like GTA V!
Absolutely fantastic for the price! :wink:

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10

As the inevitable new version of EXU2 will be released somewhen before the end of 2017 (Waff said Halloween, so end of October, he hasn't popped up on Discord for days though), G59 will undergo updates too.

As usual, once that's out, G59 will become unavailable until I update it to the newer version. This will include a 1-year balance patch for all the maps, as well as possible visual changes. Anything else won't be major but one of the things I'll definitely take care of are the cameras in Neonlights.
ImageImage

User avatar UTNerd24
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017, 05:43

Fine by me! Even though I am hyped for it and all, I have plenty of stuff to occupy me in the meantime. Wishing you luck on your side of development when the update does roll around!
Pls play Unreal

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Re: G59 -RevolveR- X [OBSOLETE]

Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017, 00:44

After I'm done with the BI campaign and if I have time, I'll try to start porting G59 to v7. Probably tons of stuff will be done from scratch, and v7 comes with massive gameplay changes regarding certain enemies. This means that this time around, instead of improving the maps on the visual side, there will be likely a massive gameplay rework that will make some main parts of the G59 gameplay similar to BI - no more enhanced demon pawns, more restricted inventory, more focus on all the guns instead of being a RFPC/Clusterfuck shitfest. It will take me a lot of time to get this done, so don't be surprised if you don't see anything ready before the end of 2017.
ImageImage

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017, 18:33

Late reply but I'll be keeping an eye on the update.
M'nali

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017, 21:17

Lockin' per request!

Previous