Did you know? UBerserker loves the Dispersion Pistol.

Unreal Podcast 2 (In Production)

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009, 19:54

Shivaxi wrote:I asked for the Podcast 2 production thread on Oldunreal to be deleted, since nobody there is taking it seriously, and it's just getting spammed. So whatever...

Yeah, I noticed that too :shake:

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009, 20:53

Can I submit an interview of myself interviewing myself for the podcast Shivaxi? It doesn't have to be for podcast 2 either........

I asked on the other forum and never got a proper response :o

Kaka
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009, 20:57

Interview cliff bleszinski on his thoughts of people still making mods for U1/UT :B

User avatar Creavion
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009, 21:09

Kaka wrote:Interview cliff bleszinski on his thoughts of people still making mods for U1/UT :B
>:E
--------------------------------------------------
Waffnuffly wrote:Holy shit a HOUSE-SIZED BOX

--------------------------------------------------
>:E

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 19:23

jackrabbit wrote:Can I submit an interview of myself interviewing myself for the podcast Shivaxi? It doesn't have to be for podcast 2 either........

I already gave you my answer...read the production thread on Oldunreal...

EDIT: Ok nevermind, apparently Casey deleted all the "non-topical" posts...

But if you want a straight forward answer with an explanation, then no, you cannot. Why? First of all, it would break the current continuity of having an outsider interview you like all the other interviews have been. I don't mind if someone else interviews you, but interviewing yourself is just awkward and would sound a bit stupid...which is why I'm not even interviewing myself on WTF Series 2...Peanuts is going to interview me as I've already stated.

And second of all, we're not on good terms after you attacked my servers, so I don't even know where you get the balls to ask me for this. You just spammed the thread over at Oldunreal as well when I first brought it up...so as far as I'm concerned, you're not taking this seriously, and I want nothing to do with you. I'm not going to interview you, which would probably end up in a yelling match anyway, and I'm not going to accept you interviewing yourself. I'll still include you in the podcast if you find someone else to interview you and send it to me, since I know that people are actually looking forward to your upcoming map pack. It just has to follow the same format as the other interviews to keep the continuity.
Last edited by Shivaxi on 13 Nov 2009, 19:34, edited 2 times in total.
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 19:23

Creavion wrote:
Kaka wrote:Interview cliff bleszinski on his thoughts of people still making mods for U1/UT :B

I haven't the slightest clue how to contact him :P

I doubt he'd "waste" his time anyway :/

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 19:37

jackrabbit wrote:Can I submit an interview of myself interviewing myself for the podcast Shivaxi? It doesn't have to be for podcast 2 either........

1) What Shivaxi said, every word.
2) Do you have any idea how incredibly tacky and stupid this would be? It's about as dumb as your self-quote (and unfunny) signature.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 20:16

I await the flame war resignedly.

Shivaxi, couldn't you have found a more diplomatic way to refuse?
Life is what you make of it.

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 20:25

Hellscrag wrote:Shivaxi, couldn't you have found a more diplomatic way to refuse?

I dunno, I thought that was a pretty straight-forward and honest response and doesn't leave any questions unanswered about why. Perfectly fair. After all, jackrabbit is merely reaping what he has sown here.

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 20:27

Waffnuffly wrote:
Hellscrag wrote:Shivaxi, couldn't you have found a more diplomatic way to refuse?

I dunno, I thought that was a pretty straight-forward and honest response and doesn't leave any questions unanswered about why. Perfectly fair. After all, jackrabbit is merely reaping what he has sown here.

I have to admit that I haven't been privy to anything that's happened outside this community, apart from what I've heard here (and under those circumstances it's difficult to work out who's to blame / telling the truth).

Life is what you make of it.

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 20:28

I'm only going by what's happened here, too. There's been more than enough reasons for jackrabbit's conduct to be frowned upon by a LOT of people.

[Edit] and I'm sure this thread will get derailed further a bit, but that's all I've got to say on the matter.

[Edit2] Case in point! VVV
Last edited by Buff Skeleton on 13 Nov 2009, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 21:30

here is my simple reply:

I don't give a fuck.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 22:10

Tried that on the thread in Oldunreal....didn't work apparently...had to take a more bold step :P

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 23:00

Is USP nothing but quarrels, bad posts and people being absolutely unable not to voice their irrelevant opinion on others anymore?
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

Subject:

Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009, 23:12

sana wrote:Is USP nothing but quarrels, bad posts and people being absolutely unable not to voice their irrelevant opinion on others anymore?

Yes, this is the only thing going on here

Previous Next