A random sentence for a random mind.

The Rebirth

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Nali Nemisis
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: The Rebirth

Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011, 23:43

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Nali Nemisis here with a new upcoming single player adventure map pack for ol unreal tournament 99.

Below is a bit of an introduction to the mod.

We've been hit hard, our queen killed and the nali are once again free!, all thanks to one petty human which you failed to stop, you're a disgrace to this army!, i will have you all run the gauntlet to test you worth again like you did when you first joined the empire. If you succed your mistakes are forgiven. And i do hope all of you know what it means to fail. Well do you understand what i mean to fail. Yes Lord Raxuk, we all understand. Yeah i hope you all do. Well stop staring at me and get moving, of you go then, to the teleporter everyone. Yes Lord Raxuk we shall do as you ask milord.

Fernax, one moment of your time please.

Yes lord Raxuk, i'll catch up with you guys in a moment ok.

Ok see you on the planet surface Fernax.

Yes of course, goodbye brothers.

Now what were you going to say milord?.

Well since you're the elite warrior of your pack i will send you to the gauntlet aswell. But after you're done with the gauntlet i give you another mission.

Another test?.

Well since you're the leader of a pack i will give you another test.

Alright. Go on, tell me about the mission milord.

Since one of our queens died we have to find the dna sample of the old queen, so we can put her dna and thoughts into one of the unhatched pupaes in the hive. No need to worry about any mutations or anything like that.

Why shouldn't i worry about that?.

Well we got this information from one of our scientists back on our home planet. And he tested it on his tribes puapes when their queen died of a heart attack. And they tried it and now their new queen is like their old one but with a much more developed heart. So we shouldn't have to worry about that.

It would be an honor milord, to carry such a task towards my redemtion. But which part of Na Pali will i find the old queens hive in?.

Before our queen died, one of our scientists were requested to fill a small phial of her blood and deliver it as soon as possible to our home planet. But when the human destroyed the generator, which caused a blackout the ship only made it a few miles before it crashed in a ravine. Allthough we have no idea of where he crashlanded. The pilot may still be alive though, he contacted us recently but he was too far away for our coms to reach him, he said that he was north of a nali temple, but after he said that we only heard static.

Were you able to find his location.

Well, we may have found a close position but not an exact one. All i can tell you is that he is under the nali village east of the temple itself.

But be assured we will send you to the ravine atleast since we already know where it is. But beware of the renegade mercenaries and their krall servants.

The Mercenaries have krall as servants?.

Yes they do, i know it sounds awkward but its true. But im sure a leader of a pack will slay them without any problems. Well now you can join up with the rest, and i hope all will succed. Fight or die well Fernax.

You too lord Raxuk. I'll see you in a few hour then.

Oh you read my mind Fernax, sorry i forgot to say that you will be returned here and later transported to the ravine. Farewell Fernax, i'll see you in a few hours.

That we do milord.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you haven't guessed it yet, then yes this is going to be a skaarj only single player map pack. The skaarj you take role as is Fernax the pack leader.

I haven't begun mapping yet. I've recently installed Unreal Anthology so i will try to make the maps. I realy dont have time too make the maps right now with all the school projects going on right now in school. But im drawing the concept art of the ravine and the gauntlet. But im not going to work om my exhumed/powerslave 2 project of some time now ok.

I can coup with making the maps all by myself but i need someone who can convert the songs i've listed below to umx. Would have done it myself but the umx converter doesn't work on my pc.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The songs i need converted is.
Half-Life: Opposing Force Alien Forces. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program
Half-Life: Opposing Force Bust. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program
Half-Life: Opposing Force Maze. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program
Half-Life: Opposing Force Soothing Antagonist. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program
Chasm: The Rift Soundtrack Track 4. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program
Chasm: The Rift Soundtrack - Track 1. Can be downloaded on youtube with the free youtube downloader program

Thats all i need. Screenshots will be added when the maps are done.

I'll gladly send my email to the person willing to convert all these songs into umx.