A random sentence for a random mind.

Redeem your Space

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Mick.B
Banned Banned

Subject: Redeem your Space

Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008, 00:20

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:I need to say that this episode is pretty much finished with the latest additions I made to maps, coop changes and other changes, for example I made different end to 45hightown which was not finished before, fixed some stuff in map, made two new global messages, added rebel at start, fixed the not working sequence at start with marines and added them weps, made new boss (the skin kinda sucks but hey I made that in few moments lol), added music events and Paci was unable to work on it now because he is mainly using laptop now, so I had to make all the remaining updates myself. Paci has done all the level design though, I have mostly not changed the geometry itself in maps, except created some invisible mover (that spire map) once and stuff like that. I hate to say that, but due to recent updates on ryspak and some maps that require the new classes there, I had to do a fast ut port, which no longer features decals and weapons are not anymore under tournamentweapon class as the previous UT version of ryspak and I am tired to make that again.

But for people who are interested I can send archive with the bonus content including some unreleased stuff and old stuff renamed which was changed most. It was meant to be uploaded on site as bonus stuff, but is not there. The maps like 00intro were very different at start, it was totally different intro and some maps have changes parts and stuff like 21mine and 22speedway have pretty much changed theme and different start, there was vefore truck ride in end of 21mine in earlier versions (you can still find one of the very early ones in celtic warriors I beleive).

Download here:
http://paci.profitux.cz/Redeem-your-Space/download.html

By the way: The translation will maybe come anywhere soon, it will be done via int files to keep the compatibility.

User avatar BoneofMalkav
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject:

Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008, 17:20

By chance could you also translate the page too? Got confused trying to figure out which file to download first :lol:
"Watch the sun,as it crawls across a final time.And it feels like,like it was a friend.If it's watching us,and the world we set on fire.Do you wonder,if it feels the same?"
NIN-In This Twilight

User avatar ElectricIce
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008, 18:40

just dl part1 too last

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject: Re: Redeem your Space

Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 21:47

Mick.B wrote:By the way: The translation will maybe come anywhere soon, it will be done via int files to keep the compatibility.

Any news on the translation?
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar Psychomorph
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject:

Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008, 23:58

I want translations too.