Scout-kun is a lie... right?

[SP-U227] Unreal World: The Malevolent Curse (WORK IN PROGRESS)

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, zYnthetic, ividyon

User avatar Dr. Walter
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Re: [SP-U227] Unreal World: The Malevolent Curse (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015, 23:01

AlCapowned wrote:I won't have access to my PC for a week or so, but I could make a mercenary-themed HUD pretty quickly using the item renders I used for Resurgence's HUD and some mercenary base textures if you're interested.

I must thank you for the generous offer! I would indeed be very interested in the new HUD and textures, AlCapowned. I do not have much experience in HUD editing, aside from the aforementioned miscellaneous tweaks and fixes, so it would definitely assist towards giving the modification a greater Mercenary themed personality! The new textures will also prove very useful for variations in the Mercenary maps as well (I have currently been using the original DecayedS and UTTech1 textures, plus a few edits and recolours for those maps).

Regards,

-Dr. Walter
????? ? ? ? ????? ????? ? ? ? ?????

User avatar ElectricIce
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015, 05:28

I seriously cannot in this world NOT read your posts with the voice actor for your Avatar's voice.

User avatar Dr. Walter

Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015, 20:18

ElectricIce wrote:I seriously cannot in this world NOT read your posts with the voice actor for your Avatar's voice.

Ha! It does indeed appear most difficult to not succumb to inner scintillating tête-à-tête temptations with one's self.

-Dr. Walter.
????? ? ? ? ????? ????? ? ? ? ?????

User avatar UberPwnr

Post Posted: 17 Oct 2015, 04:08

This looks very promising, sorta reminds me of "nightmare unreal" or "EXU2" in the fact that theres so many new and awesome enemies. I cant wait to see this project finished, I'll definitely have fun with it. I agree with ElectricIce btw, I cant read any of your posts without hearing that Einstein-esque scientists voice. lol I love it. good luck with your project I hope development goes smoothly.

Previous