Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

INIsDragons Demo/Betatesting release

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

gopostal
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: INIsDragons Demo/Betatesting release

Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016, 18:06

First, here's the goodies:
http://sabercathost.com/41u

I'm sorry there is a download wait. This is a larger file and I just don't have a file hosting service. Anyway included in the zip-
INIDemo- Shitty demo map so you can see the dragons in a map
DragonTestMap- zipped up and included is my simple test map I use to test these. Unplayable in the normal sense but useful to just look at the dragons.
INIsDragons- U file containing all the dragon assets
trashbag- mod done by ebd. I used some assets in the demo map. You guys ought to check out his work, I'm a huge fan. It's quirky and funny. His current project: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3367

This demo is by no means a proper presentation of the dragons. It's just something that you can look at and interact with for now to tell me where I've fucked things up. Enjoy!

Some other crap:
Please don't post the dragons to other maps or include them into your projects yet. I'll do a proper release in a few days once I test these out and get feedback. There's a lot going on with them and I need to know it all works together. When it's all done I'll post everything (I always do) and you can have at the entire package. Aside from making the model and the skin the entire thing is all custom work and you can do with it what you want.
Credits to Iniquitous for everything he has done for me. This was a labor of love for someone I really respect. I hope it reflects well on him.
Thank you to ebd for letting me use trashbag and some of the assets from Star Shoal in the demo map. What a great guy.

Some extra info
► Show Spoiler

wwof
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Re: INIsDragons Demo/Betatesting release

Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016, 20:41

Is this for Unreal or UT? I tried it in Unreal 227I and get a gpf crash evertime I try to run the INIDEMO. The Dragons testmap runs until I get close to a dragon at which time it attack and kills my character which is followed by a gpf crash. The dragons do look very cool btw.

User avatar evilgrins
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016, 00:44

wwof wrote:Is this for Unreal or UT?

It is Unreal 227 only, sadly.

Sad for me, as I don't got that.

gopostal
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016, 06:16

It was compiled under h. Can you copy me the error?