UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

[UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder
Posts: 1277
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 22:12
Location: Pervert.

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017, 10:33

New decorations thanks to Brett Lampson:

Image
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

Image

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Posts: 1809
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 21:54
Location: on the prowl

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017, 13:29

Looking very nice.
AFAIR this was the last map I played in RYS (I have no idea how far into the campaign).

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder
Posts: 1277
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 22:12
Location: Pervert.

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017, 19:44

salsaSkaarj wrote:Looking very nice.
AFAIR this was the last map I played in RYS (I have no idea how far into the campaign).


That is map 33 out of 47, not including the secret levels (which, btw, are even more creative than the main levels I think).
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

Image

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Posts: 1809
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 21:54
Location: on the prowl

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 09:57

Lightning Hunter wrote:
salsaSkaarj wrote:Looking very nice.
AFAIR this was the last map I played in RYS (I have no idea how far into the campaign).


That is map 33 out of 47, not including the secret levels (which, btw, are even more creative than the main levels I think).

Map 33 ? Wow!!, I can't even remember getting so far. The thing I do remember is that by the time I reached this map I didn't have enough heavy ammo for the close encounters. But that was long before campaigns like Xidia, 7B, Zephon, Xenome, etc.. I should be able to handle RYS a lot better now.

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin
Posts: 116
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 19:36
Location: South 'Merica

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018, 18:43

Any news on the project?
M'nali

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder
Posts: 1277
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 22:12
Location: Pervert.

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018, 20:38

The project will still be finished, but real life has prevented me from working as much as before. I have just purchased and moved in to my first home with my family, and there are a lot of projects/fixing to be done (it's an older home). As such, most of our time has been spent on that. The few minutes of spare time I do have is typically spent blowing up UT99 bots and unwinding. :P

Don't worry though, this will be completed once we get settled in our new house. :)
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

Image

User avatar Diego96
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin
Posts: 116
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 19:36
Location: South 'Merica

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018, 01:33

Lightning Hunter wrote:The project will still be finished, but real life has prevented me from working as much as before. I have just purchased and moved in to my first home with my family, and there are a lot of projects/fixing to be done (it's an older home). As such, most of our time has been spent on that. The few minutes of spare time I do have is typically spent blowing up UT99 bots and unwinding. :P

Don't worry though, this will be completed once we get settled in our new house. :)

I completely forgot about your map change, sorries. I kinda regret not asking you earlier to release the beta build since it was fairly complete by itself. Maybe if it takes more time than expected?
M'nali

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder
Posts: 1277
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 22:12
Location: Pervert.

Subject: Re: [UT][U1] Mr. Paci's RyS (Lightning Hunter's Cut)

Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018, 02:20

Diego96 wrote:
Lightning Hunter wrote:The project will still be finished, but real life has prevented me from working as much as before. I have just purchased and moved in to my first home with my family, and there are a lot of projects/fixing to be done (it's an older home). As such, most of our time has been spent on that. The few minutes of spare time I do have is typically spent blowing up UT99 bots and unwinding. :P

Don't worry though, this will be completed once we get settled in our new house. :)

I completely forgot about your map change, sorries. I kinda regret not asking you earlier to release the beta build since it was fairly complete by itself. Maybe if it takes more time than expected?


I don't want to publicly release the beta build, because it really had nothing in it minus new custom music tracks. It also had no documentation or proper credits. This new version isn't even comparable. It has a complete gameplay overhaul (we're talking dozens of new action sequences and an AI that is 10x smarter), completely re-written translator messages, new sound effects, fixed bugs, better hints, new boss battles and lots of new enemy pawns, new skins, better lighting and visuals, custom decors, and much more. The other version didn't even have 10% of what this version has.

Don't worry, this won't become like Firestorm. All of my projects have seen the light of day, even if they go through minor delays. If I have to, I will just cut back on the custom decors like the stuff seen in the last few posts I made (although this stuff shouldn't take too long once I get more spare time).
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

Image

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests