Scout-kun is a lie... right?

WTF Series 1

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008, 18:58

Well, not fat. Everything else though.

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008, 19:58

Mister_Prophet wrote:Well, not fat. Everything else though.
:lol:

I was confused with Ganesha.. but other than that they seem to be like Nali... :P
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008, 21:01

Darkon wrote:I was confused with Ganesha.. but other than that they seem to be like Nali... :P

That's because Epic used inspiration from Hindu religion for creating creatures like Nali and Slith.
ImageImage

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008, 21:07

I always liked how the Nali "religion" was borrowed from various sources of inspiration. Like the merging of polytheism with benign principles of softer religions (like Buddhism) while keeping motifs similar to that of Christianity.

/offtopic.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008, 22:03

Oh mines pretty unique...I'm a bit skeptical on giving anything away though...maybe i'll make another trailer :P

And I know i could make the 2 intro's probably 1 map, but there's no way in hell that i can make the 2 intro maps combined with the first map...it would be insanity seeing that I cannot even rebuild the first map anymore...and also it would make the first map like 15 MB which would suk AND i want it to be cooperative play...and interplation points don't exactly work online...unless ur using JcoopZ1 :P

The first map is extremely old...like....i started that map, like, um...5 years ago? maybe longer...its old though...and it as changed ALOT...so rebuilding the map anymore that it has been either crashes the editor or i end up with an entire BSP'd to shit map lol

at UBerserker: lol
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 27 Aug 2008, 00:49

*Sigh*

Well it doesn't look as if I'm going to be able to release it this month like I promised. See, this is why I don't do release dates....something ALWAYS happens that delays me -_-

A couple of things came up to my attention, which should be dealt with soon enough...hopefully...

Not going to say when I think they will be dealt with however because it will just be a bigger let down when something ELSE happens and it doesn't get released lol :P

Not to mention that school is starting up (-_-) so ima be busy these first couple weeks of september sadly :shake:

It's the reason I wanted to get it outa the way this month...cause i knew school was gonna totally interrupt this project :(

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008, 22:16

September is over and finally getting settled in...just have second intro and start map to complete...no release date yet

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008, 18:58

I'm not dead, just kicked outa school...for 2 days atleast...I'm a baaad boy. Anyway, production has come to a screeching halt...HOWEVER! I'm determined to finish this before I die...so... :P

Previous