ividyon will never get this done, will he.

Real_Caledar

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

watcher_of_the_skies
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: Real_Caledar

Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017, 23:25

A map I made for UnrealGold's CTF variant called Real CTF.

No bot support due to the use of static meshes. Note that static meshes are only supported in UGold 227.
Expect massive ammounts of plants and tress as usual. That's my style you know. :P

Downloooaaad: ! :o
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9czzkqt2yfcen ... r.zip?dl=1

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: Real_Caledar

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017, 13:22

watcher_of_the_skies wrote:A map I made for UnrealGold's CTF variant called Real CTF.

No bot support due to the use of static meshes. Note that static meshes are only supported in UGold 227.

euhmm?
I admire the work you put in to developing things but I would appreciate a bit more information about the maps you release. In this case it's a CTF map but no bot support - does that imply that it's impossible to play offline (alone?)?

watcher_of_the_skies
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: Re: Real_Caledar

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017, 14:01

You can play it alone but you will hardly it since bots will get stuck pretty much in the first few seconds.
There's a workaround way to make bots navigate when large static meshes are present, but I ha no time to implement it. I've got hundreds of unreleased/almost ready maps.
I'd like to release them as soon as I can.
Btw. It was never meant to be played offline. :/
There will be a massive Real CTF event in the "close future", we might play this one there.