Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

Moddb Mod of the Year - UT

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Feralidragon
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Moddb Mod of the Year - UT

Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010, 13:24

Well, as many know, Moddb makes a poll every year for the best mod of that year.
Until 5th January the polls are open.

My request to you is that you go there (to the Unreal Tournament or Unreal 1 mods section): http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&=Sea ... 5&type=def
or http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&=Sea ... 4&type=def

and vote some mods, TCs or anything else you like or that you think is worth your vote.

And let's see if we can get at least one UT or Unreal mod, whatever it is, in the Top 10, or close to it.

You can vote in more than one and you don't need to register there.

For instance, I voted on 4 of them in that list:
- Unreal Tournament SDK
- Strangelove 2
- The Chosen One
- Excessive Unreal 2: Batshit Insane

So, if you like any UT mods from there, just go there and vote in a few you like.

The voting of each mod is in the mod page itself. So once you find one you like, click it, and it is right in the front page after its description.

User avatar aalien
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010, 13:40

A good idea except for the fact that we lack players at the moment. But if we could promote some mods over at moddb, maybe they would get more players, and the interest in Unreal/UT increases. I've already voted for some of them anyway. :tup:

Edit: There are also an exciting-looking mod for Unreal called StargateUnreal, which will hopefully come soon.

And don't forget Residual Decay

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject:

Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010, 14:19

aalien wrote:Edit: There are also an exciting-looking mod for Unreal called StargateUnreal, which will hopefully come soon.

Eww.

Anyway, voted EXU2. I can't do the same with TCO since I haven't played it/it's not released.
ImageImage