Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

SP CO-OP Loathsomes server ?

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Core
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject: Re: SP CO-OP Loathsomes server ?

Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 11:58

The only thing you need to connect to the coop servers is a stock ut version patched to 436 (minimum 432 - not recommended). All other files will be automatically redirected to you if you don't have them.

What message did you receive when it failed to connect? I suspect it's either a "version mismatch" or a "server refused to send..." message.

In the former case, you'd need to temporary move the involved file(s) to a backup folder and reconnect. We always try to use the most recent version of the files. In the latter case, there's a difference between the files on the redirect and the files on the server. This could be different versions on each, but is mostly caused by case sensitive differences, as the redirect is private, and we always update server & redirect simultaneously.

if you go to http://ecoop.ucoz.com

below the serverbanners, there's a small troubleshoot section which explains this abit more & shows you how to deal with it.

If you're not sure which file caused the problem, just open your unrealtournament.log file (system folder) after a connection failure and find out there.

redeye
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 06:55

Still running, now should get award.

Thanx loath, I keep wondering who gives out for UT first, you or me, so far you are kickin my ass.

These people here should be on nightly, for SP , thank you for the trillion YEARS of service, and don't stop now !.

Red_Fist
Just ban everyone

Maxer 64
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011, 16:20

redeye wrote:Why don't people goto Loathsomes server, I swear he has kept that thing running forever, runs good, I am suprised you SP people don't go thier.

It should be the server of the year award as far as I'm, concerned.

I am sure the first thing people will bitch about (as me) is he uses the old version of oleweapons.u
The second will be you crybabies as he uses AKcoop, but makes it more worth playing.

3s server is great for his maps-content , but heck log onto loathsomes server sometime,
UT, NOT old ass "unreal" meaning oldskool.

I play on Loathsome's servers, I have been playing them even before I found out about UnrealSP.
Ah, the good old days...
If you see this, I was a really dumb and stupid kid. Don't listen to the above.

Previous