This is a test. Test! Consider yourself tested.

[UT] Turmoil Saga - Coop Night | Return To Na Pali: Ultimate Edition v1.1

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Re: [UT] Turmoil Saga - Coop Night | Seven Bullets

Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017, 01:28

Yeah once again we had to skip Vandora, the same bot crashed it always. The anti-skipping boss mutator worked, was fun beating down the Titan Guardians!
ImageImage

User avatar zYnthetic
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017, 17:41

T-storms. Don't think I'll be making it today.

Not a lot of progress on CoopSuite since last week. Spawning in weird locations I think is fixed. Coopweaponmode for pickups is going to be more difficult since this function is part of the pickup class, not the gametype. That should be it for all the core mutators and then it's on to finishing off 7b for release. I'll have to pick something next week I know had spawning issues to test out. No fault with the maps, it's just a result of how quickly everyone loads (fast enough to spawn at player attached playerstarts before they attach themselves to their owner).

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017, 17:45

Yeah I'll skip today too, been busy with gravity rush 2 what an amazing fuckign game.
ImageImage

User avatar zYnthetic

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017, 21:12

Going to be skipping again. I just don't have enough spare time right now. Instead I'm going to work on properly setting something up in advance for next week. It might be RTNPUE since I'd like to test out a bugfix for the spawning problem that has been happening occasionally and since it happened often there and it's new, I think it would make a good candidate.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017, 22:04

It's alright!
ImageImage

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 18:15

WE DO IT TODAY?
ImageImage

User avatar zYnthetic

Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 19:14

I totally screwed up spawning. Been testing on NyLeve but it seems there's some common condition that happens on every other map that breaks everything. Going to spend the next couple hours to see if I can fix it.

User avatar zYnthetic

Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 20:16

I think it's fixed. It's also possible the fix I set out to make was retconned by what I had to do to fix what last broke. Running the latest release of RTNPUE. It could be a total disaster.

User avatar zYnthetic

Subject: Re: [UT] Turmoil Saga - Coop Night | Return To Na Pali: Ultimate Edition v1.1

Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017, 00:30

Such a long pack.
Going to have to come up with different ways to rollback and fix the last few CS issues. The spawn at 0 fix didn't have any effect. While being able to spawn at playerstarts underwater works now, I see why Epic disabled it since players that do spawn underwater don't have their state set correctly (not set to swimming. can't drown but cant move on z axis).

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Re: [UT] Turmoil Saga - Coop Night | Return To Na Pali: Ultimate Edition v1.1

Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017, 01:37

lol I forgot I didn't install the released version of the mappack yet, it's way better than before though. Decided to finish Cryox alone.
ImageImage

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017, 20:00

It sucks ass that these coop weeks seem to be dead for (?) but I guess it makes sense when only me and you play these, pretty sad.
ImageImage

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017, 05:38

Was this coop suite mutator ever finished? I've had people ask me at my RTNPUE moddb page if it supports coop, and it would be nice to be able to put up a link to this thread. :)
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017, 12:41

Was constantly updated but def. ready to go.
ImageImage

Previous