Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

I think Co-Op is stupid.

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008, 01:34

Punisher wrote:Huh, Oh My bad :( . Im just trying to get away from that Planetmonsterhunt site. Are they in the Community to? :? Sorry about that 8) but PMH(Planet monsterhunt) badmouth this community also. :shake:

Dont worry, one day I'll tell the Funder of the site to close it down if they like to Badmouth other Communities aswell as my Family members. :|

I don't know what's happened elsewhere, but in general it's best not to bring it here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been given grief elsewhere if it's without good reason. :|
Life is what you make of it.

User avatar GTD-Carthage
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008, 01:57

Punisher wrote:
Hellscrag wrote:
Punisher wrote:But in 3's server, his place smells like Crap as if he already crapped all over the place :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: before people joined.

Just a warning - I don't like it when people badmouth other members of the Unreal community behind their backs!
Huh, Oh My bad :( . Im just trying to get away from that Planetmonsterhunt site. Are they in the Community to? :? Sorry about that 8) but PMH(Planet monsterhunt) badmouth this community also. :shake:

Dont worry, one day I'll tell the Funder of the site to close it down if they like to Badmouth other Communities aswell as my Family members. :|

If you're worried about 3, I can try talking to him personally as I know one of his hangouts. 3 wouldn't do that kind of crap, honestly. :)

User avatar Shivaxi
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008, 03:38

I think I'll stay out of this one... :P
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9950/shivavatar2.jpg Image

Waffnuffly: If there is any purpose for the god damned ocean, it is for us to eat it.
Jet_v4.3.5: I want to be Lincoln and kick Satan's ass. Emancipate and Proclimate on his ass.

User avatar Punisher
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008, 03:55

Hellscrag wrote:
Punisher wrote:Huh, Oh My bad :( . Im just trying to get away from that Planetmonsterhunt site. Are they in the Community to? :? Sorry about that 8) but PMH(Planet monsterhunt) badmouth this community also. :shake:

I don't know what's happened elsewhere, but in general it's best not to bring it here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been given grief elsewhere if it's without good reason. :|
Yeah, those guys over there were badmouthing one of the Youngest members of my family. Can you believe that? :shock:

Anyways, this site is more Peaceful :) , No rude people, peace and quiet, and lots of nice chats about Unreal. So when I joined that Site, I helped that person out as stated above. Then this dude gopostal who wants to make remarks about this site starts trying to interfere(Sorry if I mispelled it) when I'm telling him that he needs to respect people's family members, and he just doesnt care.

Hmm...........Maybe I should tell the Funder to close the site down if they continue to violate Community rules. And I'm thinking they are Working for Halopedia to Violate Those rules because many of the Halopedia admins do that also. Im warning you, dont go to any of those 2 sites. We'll do our best to keep this site a Quiet, Peaceful, Nice, Relaxing, Safe heaven for everyone who wants to escape those other sites which they dont like.

Also, whoever opened this site up. Thank you for diong so :) , this site Rocks :D .
Last edited by Punisher on 08 Jan 2009, 04:58, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.gta4.net/weapons/

It has all funniest weapons, in the war on Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egeNrthYW20

Liquor, Guns, and Fun.

User avatar Punisher

Subject:

Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008, 03:59

GTD-Carthage wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Hellscrag wrote:
Punisher wrote:But in 3's server, his place smells like Crap as if he already crapped all over the place :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: before people joined.

Just a warning - I don't like it when people badmouth other members of the Unreal community behind their backs!
Huh, Oh My bad :( . Im just trying to get away from that Planetmonsterhunt site. Are they in the Community to? :? Sorry about that 8) but PMH(Planet monsterhunt) badmouth this community also. :shake:

If you're worried about 3, I can try talking to him personally as I know one of his hangouts. 3 wouldn't do that kind of crap, honestly. :)
LOL, that stuff about 3 diong that in my other comment was a joke. But if it assaulted some of you then sorry, BTW I edited it 8).

Liquor, Guns, and Fun.

User avatar Mick.B
Banned Banned

Subject: Re: Yes...

Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 14:45

Punisher wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punisher wrote:1 of my Brothers told me about 3's server, I only went there once. I heard he has been kick for no reason 2 times so thats why I wont go there because I might get kicked for no Reason. :x

Never experienced anything like that, but I wasn't there for a while.
Are you sure you haven't done anything considered as "bad behaviour"? You know, reconnecting to get your stuff back, shooting players (for any reason), killing Nali, finishing without asking etc? Just asking...
No he hasnt had bad Behaviour(Did I spell it wrong), I heard 3 has just been purposely No-reasonly kickbanning him off while he was on. :?

Ah thanks god he banned him...it's a good thing you know...
lot of people from around here are n00bs who don't deserve to play in such server.
Especially that leonard, from that "stargate" project have been insulting people there on 3's server and acted like psychopath...

Thanks god there are people like 3 whos got some good sense, which I cannot say for the close minded and angry community here.

User avatar Punisher

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 22:01

Excuse me, what do you mean "thank god he's banned", that my brother your talking about. And this community is not angry compared to you, your angry at it yourself, if you are then leave.[/img]

Liquor, Guns, and Fun.

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 23:32

Punisher finally makes a worthy post! :) *pats him on back*

Leo, piss off. If you don't like this community then go away.
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar Creavion

Subject:

Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009, 09:27

And my comment to this community: It is great here, I don`t know why you are talking something about "an angry community". Thats bullshit. Those guys here are pretty friendly (well.. most of time TO friendly..).
>:E
--------------------------------------------------
Waffnuffly wrote:Holy shit a HOUSE-SIZED BOX

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009, 18:25

Creavion wrote:Those guys here are pretty friendly (well.. most of time TO friendly..).

Hey sweetie, how u been <3 *shoulder rub*

User avatar -Visc-
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009, 19:55

What the hell is going on in here? :?

User avatar Creavion

Subject:

Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009, 00:14

-Visc- wrote:What the hell is going on in here? :?

I dont know, dude, american humor which we can not understand, I guess. :o

Waffnuffly wrote:Holy shit a HOUSE-SIZED BOX

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Subject:

Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009, 00:57

Weirdly enough I can. :P
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Subject:

Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009, 01:04

seeing as this has already gone pretty OT, i may as well ask now...

Visc: who is that in your avatar? A UT skin/player model? Link?
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar -Visc-
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009, 01:07

TheIronKnuckle wrote:seeing as this has already gone pretty OT, i may as well ask now...

Visc: who is that in your avatar? A UT skin/player model? Link?

Yep its a custom skin, dont ask me who made it and where you can get it, its on my computer since 2004 or so. I always used it because I like it, the skin looks actually a bit like me, with red sunglasses. :D

If you really want to know I'll see if I can figure out what the skin packs name is....

Previous Next