A random sentence for a random mind.

EXU2 CoopGame2 server is online and looking for players

For discussion of anything relating to multiplayer gameplay in the Unreal series, including co-op.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 18:24

Waffnuffly wrote:The Fuckoff Krall is only a miniboss on Easy and Medium. On Hard and Unreal, it's a Mercenary, and that one DOES show up in coop.

Good to hear about Map 10.

oops.. yeah thats what I mean.. a mercenary in all difficulties for coop (but it really doesn't matter.. because i'm going to either be running difficulty 3 or 255 anyway)

EDIT: new crash report (not surprised by this one actually)... Arch Demon crashes server after he wakes up. If you like, I can produce some logs of this.

User avatar Buff Skeleton
>:E >:E

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 19:16

Yes please. I have a feeling it's HUD-related, as there is a bossbar actor involved that doesn't get used by the Unreal HUD, but does get used by the EXU HUD. I've since switched the coop HUD to use the new EXU one, but it still doesn't have complete boss bar coop support yet.

User avatar jackrabbit
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 20:10

Waffnuffly wrote:Yes please. I have a feeling it's HUD-related, as there is a bossbar actor involved that doesn't get used by the Unreal HUD, but does get used by the EXU HUD. I've since switched the coop HUD to use the new EXU one, but it still doesn't have complete boss bar coop support yet.

huh.. I can't seem to reproduce it on my off line coop server. Let me try it again from my server hosts server..

Previous