Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

Gaming quotes madness!! (UnrealSP's premier quotes thread is back in town!)

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Bombadilian
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord
Location: STILL hanging around the back of the Rikers wreck, wondering what the hell that buzzing noise is.

Subject: Re: Gaming quotes madness!! (Exclusive PRIZE now available!)

Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 16:54

Anyway, if this thread has brought pleasure and merriment to even one person, then it will have done it's job.

Mods, do your thang.
"If that bitch in Cell 4A keeps looking at me funny, I swear I'm going to rip out her larynx!"

User avatar Bombadilian
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord
Location: STILL hanging around the back of the Rikers wreck, wondering what the hell that buzzing noise is.

Subject: Re: Gaming quotes madness!! (Exclusive PRIZE now available!)

Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013, 13:18

Yes, that's right folks, the rumours are true! This thread is all set to make yet another return!

See this space? You better watch it...
"If that bitch in Cell 4A keeps looking at me funny, I swear I'm going to rip out her larynx!"

User avatar Bombadilian
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord

Subject: Re: Gaming quotes madness!! (UnrealSP's premier quotes thread is back in town!)

Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013, 08:08

Here's another round of insane quotes from popular games! Please don't post your own quotes until all the quotations have been answered! This applies to any following quotes that people subsequently post to the thread.

1) Ima pop your neck with my hands.

2) I never seen such a heap 'o shit!

3) I see pain in your future!

4) What the hell is going on? This is ruining my lunch!They could at least have let me taste the wine! Cafones!

5) HA! I knew someone was alive in here!

Previous