Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

Selling online, Ecrater

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

redeye
Banned Banned

Subject: Selling online, Ecrater

Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013, 04:26

I just wanted to blab about this place since I do the ebay and ecrater selling things.
http://www.ecrater.com

Won't say my store name, but was thinking they have an UK Ecrater and one for Australia, and I know a lot of you are not from or in USA.

But there are no fees up until greedy google is making sites pay for addwords. BUT !! ecrater there is no fees other than if you get found through "google shopping" and or, from ecraters home page, then they now have to charge 2.9%, no auctions it's fixed price only.

Dunno just wanted to tell people because it is more building a store than making piles of sales.Brings fun back into selling, even if you never sold one thing. I am blown away that people found me and have sold things that I would NEVER think they would have bought.

Please don't start bashing the place or read on the net some ridiculous crybaby horror story, I would never post this if I didn't personally like the whole thing there. Plus all the crappy, or crooks are on every site these days. Ecrater will just shut your store off without a reason or any notice, so you have to read the small amount of rules and it's smooth as glass.

Unlimited listings, 10 large picts, and not all that ebay rules stupid rules.

check it out !!!
Just ban everyone

User avatar hogsy
Pupae Pupae

Subject: Re: Selling online, Ecrater

Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013, 10:57

Spam?
Founder and Lead Programmer
OldTimes Software

User avatar ividyon
Administrator Administrator

Subject: Re: Selling online, Ecrater

Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013, 12:58

I've hesitated because our House Rules don't have a definite paragraph on this, but yeah, this type of advertising is frowned upon. I'll expand the rules later.
By the way, hi there! You seem to have been here for a long time, but I haven't really seen you around. :D
UnrealSP.org webmaster & administrator