A random sentence for a random mind.

Im leaving the Unreal Community

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: ividyon, Semfry, zYnthetic

redeye
Banned Banned
Posts: 1393
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 06:55

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 06:43

GTD-Carthage wrote:It's DeviantART all over again. :P As usual, I believe the expected answer here comes in two ways: it's either "Alright, don't let the door hit you on the way out." or "Stop whining, don't leave, and stay where you are!".

But it could also be "USP IS FILED WIT MEEN EBL PPLZ ANYWAI"

Me, I'm just being randomly meta by mentioning all. :D Electronic stuff run through the tubes of the Internet as usual.


HA, by "mentioning", oh please, lolzzzzzzzzz, you just ruined your own non-stance post, of a meta mentioning, no ballz no ballz and throw in random to further detract yourself from taking a stance. nope..... GUILTY !!!!!! :P

People now days have no opinion simply because there are no more principals to stand on anymore. True there are many "I'm leaving" threads, but it don't make it a non reality or un-important to the person who makes the thread.

The FIRST reply to the thread is.. .. ... ..
"I submit that this thread is in the wrong board and is completely pointless"

See what I mean.
Just ban everyone

User avatar GTD-Carthage
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord
Posts: 771
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 22:02
Location: In the place no hero calls home.
Contact:

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 07:09

redeye wrote:
HA, by "mentioning", oh please, lolzzzzzzzzz, you just ruined your own non-stance post, of a meta mentioning, no ballz no ballz and throw in random to further detract yourself from taking a stance. nope..... GUILTY !!!!!! :P

People now days have no opinion simply because there are no more principals to stand on anymore. True there are many "I'm leaving" threads, but it don't make it a non reality or un-important to the person who makes the thread.

The FIRST reply to the thread is.. .. ... ..
"I submit that this thread is in the wrong board and is completely pointless"

See what I mean.

Stance? Guilty? No principals? What? I... don't seem to understand your point here other than your acknowledgement that this thread is pointless? :|

Alright, boys and girls, persecution is running high here. Better lock/delete this thread before this turns into another dramalicious backdraft.

User avatar Mister_Prophet
Red Nemesis Leader Red Nemesis Leader
Posts: 2897
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 23:30
Location: Long Island, New York

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 08:24

I just read through this whole thread while simultaneously trying to watch Underworld: Awakening. I can't decide which activity has wasted my time more. See, there's like this vampire chick whose British and dressed like she is from the Matrix. She was in this cryo pod thing and got out and there are these werewolf dudes after her and they have her daughter, who is like a hybrid because her dad was a werewolf but also a vampire and the British Trinity lady was in love with the vampire/werewolf guy and they made progeny and she is like The One to all werewolves and vampires even though she just wants to play cricket and eat crumpets and whatever else English children do. So latex lady, she shoots guns and does flips in slow mo and always has lots of bullets even though she was no pockets and her outfit is really tight. Then Charles Dance shows up and he's all pissed because the British chick like led the werewolves to his bunker where all these other vampires are hiding but his son is all like no dad we have to help her because she played Adam Sandler's wife in that one movie and you don't understand us young people, and Charles Dance is like my son is such a disappointment I hope I get killed soon so I can go back to shooting Game Of Thrones and he dies and then there is also a giant werewolf that is like five lesser werewolves in one and while he slays all these other vampire dudes like a T-Rex he only slaps the protagonist lady from the Matrix around the room because it looks dramatic and she makes this face that means like oh no I don't have enough bullets and Charles Dance is just dead with this expression that says look lady your problems are manageable but he says it slick because he's Charles Dance and he was in the Golden Child. Then the Irish guy from The Crying Game becomes a real dick and the whole time I'm wondering where all the normal people are...

...help me.
Image

User avatar TheIronKnuckle
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw
Posts: 1966
Joined: 12 Nov 2007, 07:21
Location: Riding my bicycle from the highest hill in Sydney to these forums

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 10:41

Mister_Prophet wrote:I just read through this whole thread while simultaneously trying to watch Underworld: Awakening. I can't decide which activity has wasted my time more.


Cracked up immediately. You need to write more reviews :lol: Do you review movies? I'd totally subscribe

redeye wrote:I have this last MH map, I have no clue who to ask to check it out, even though I have seen the same names for 10 years.

I'm assuming you're the one who made it - Make a thread and wack some screenies + description down. You might be surprised by the response
ImageIgnorance is knowing anything
And only idiots know everything

User avatar Anreel
Skaarj Lord Skaarj Lord
Posts: 171
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 16:51

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 11:16

Mister_Prophet wrote:I just read through this whole thread while simultaneously trying to watch Underworld: Awakening.


Without a doubt one of the worst movies I have ever seen, I couldn't believe my senses.

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk
Posts: 2213
Joined: 12 Nov 2007, 15:11
Location: P46153

Subject: Re: Im leaving the Unreal Community

Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013, 20:59

Mister_Prophet wrote:I just read through this whole thread while simultaneously trying to watch Underworld: Awakening. I can't decide which activity has wasted my time more. See, there's like this vampire chick whose British and dressed like she is from the Matrix. She was in this cryo pod thing and got out and there are these werewolf dudes after her and they have her daughter, who is like a hybrid because her dad was a werewolf but also a vampire and the British Trinity lady was in love with the vampire/werewolf guy and they made progeny and she is like The One to all werewolves and vampires even though she just wants to play cricket and eat crumpets and whatever else English children do. So latex lady, she shoots guns and does flips in slow mo and always has lots of bullets even though she was no pockets and her outfit is really tight. Then Charles Dance shows up and he's all pissed because the British chick like led the werewolves to his bunker where all these other vampires are hiding but his son is all like no dad we have to help her because she played Adam Sandler's wife in that one movie and you don't understand us young people, and Charles Dance is like my son is such a disappointment I hope I get killed soon so I can go back to shooting Game Of Thrones and he dies and then there is also a giant werewolf that is like five lesser werewolves in one and while he slays all these other vampire dudes like a T-Rex he only slaps the protagonist lady from the Matrix around the room because it looks dramatic and she makes this face that means like oh no I don't have enough bullets and Charles Dance is just dead with this expression that says look lady your problems are manageable but he says it slick because he's Charles Dance and he was in the Golden Child. Then the Irish guy from The Crying Game becomes a real dick and the whole time I'm wondering where all the normal people are...

...help me.



to be honest.. I read your 'movie review' and the thread... and your movie review wins in category 'entertainment'. :tup:
(haven't seen the movie, don't want to either, but the review had much more worth than this thread)
there's more

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest