Did you know? All of these messages will likely be replaced before release.

CliffyB's new game!

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: CliffyB's new game!

Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015, 21:25

http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/
Arena shooter, Law vs Breakers. Will use UE4. Will go nice alongside UT4.
Gameplay reveal this Friday.
ImageImage

User avatar ebd
Trustee Member Trustee Member

Subject: Re: CliffyB's new game!

Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015, 03:36

A sci-fi cops and robbers theme... smells like so me-too-ism with Battlefield: Hardline with a splash of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Let's hope it doesn't end up going the way of that other gangs vs law enforcement unreal engine mmo from a few years back... To be fair, All Points Bulletin had the best character customization out of the box I have ever seen in any game.

Also another arena shooter published by Nexon confirms what I've been fearing about Dirty Bomb; Nexon has accepted Dirty Bomb will die the moment Overwatch is playable by the general public> I suppose they are hopping another team (CliffyB) can instead catch the rebound players who will try Overwatch and not like it. I hope it will have a better business model than Dirty Bomb. Nexon took Dirty Bomb's business model straight out of Riot's (League of Legends) playbook and as a result it sucks quite a lot, when instead they should have been looking at the works of Valve (Dota 2, Team Fortress 2) or Grinding Gear Games (Path of Exile).

MissMontana
Pupae Pupae

Subject: Re: CliffyB's new game!

Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015, 13:58

Thank you for that link. I think I'll like this game.