A random sentence for a random mind.

Man what the fuck these nights

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Man what the fuck these nights

Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 16:59

My dreams are usually as annoyingly confusing as possible, though they seem to cover always my grandma house (it's two flats below mine, anyway) or my high school, both having environmental changes every time for the better (more grand for the most part).

Now what I'm sad is that this night my dream was about a hybrid-style Skaarj harassing/bullying me, almost to the point of breaking my neck. What the fuck? Pretty much, fictional characters that I've been always fond of always appear in my dreams as friendly guys (aside various exceptions from horror games at least), no matter their allegiance in whatever game they appeared, including Unreal stuff too. I remember once I had a dream with me going through my city at night and there were Slith drinking beers alongside young guys/gals.

I'm not sure this seems stupid but I find it kinda disappointing that an icon of my past pops up on the wrong side in a dream, and in the same exact moment in the harassment part I received support from a character of another game I've been playing since last year (Skywrath Mage from dota2, rofl) and together we punched the Skaarj out of the fucking way.

Is this a sign of change? Or perhaps I grew up enough that my brain consciously considers all the cool aliens a bunch of evil assholes that only deserve hate, or older things are becoming "enemies" while the newer ones aren't.

Other than that lately I'm having serious issues when watching/listening anything related to old games that marked (or even not) my childhood - under few seconds of exposition I often erupt with rage for no reason and it's REALLY ANNOYING, and that actually happens with few of the Unreal 1 music even if I can play the game any time.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Subject: Re: Man what the fuck these nights

Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 17:06

UBerserker wrote:...

Nothing serious!
Once puberty sets in, that's when things will become really disturbing 8) :D :wink:

User avatar Lightning Hunter
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 18:45

salsaSkaarj wrote:
UBerserker wrote:...

Nothing serious!
Once puberty sets in, that's when things will become really disturbing 8) :D :wink:

When does puberty set in? 52? I'm only 20 years away! :lol:
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

User avatar salsaSkaarj
Gilded Claw Gilded Claw

Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 20:50

Lightning Hunter wrote:...
When does puberty set in? 52? I'm only 20 years away! :lol:

No idea, all I remember is that it started almost a half century ago.
And I'm still waiting for it to finish 8)

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017, 00:08

I'm hoping to have some Unreal-related dreams tonight. Just got back to mapping... that's right, got my gaming PC at my little flat now - finally! :)
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.