UnrealSP.org, now with 100% more Web 2.0!

What can we do to that chicken?

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar evilgrins
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: What can we do to that chicken?

Post Posted: 25 May 2018, 05:14

From a little known mutator called "Capture the Chicken" in which only the person with the chicken can score, so you gotta kill whoever has the chicken so then you can have it and score... which is fun but not at all that.
Those of us who love monsters and put the "un" in "unreal" (not sure what that means) might have more demented ideas for this little feather duster.

Even if it were something so benign as having it wander around until it got close enough to peck someone's foot off... if you wanted to extract this chicken from the gametype, what would you do with it to make it more interesting?

I'm already picturing a stampede of these clucking horrors charging at me...

User avatar Sat42

Subject: Re: What can we do to that chicken?

Post Posted: 25 May 2018, 10:10

evilgrins wrote:Those of us who love monsters and put the "un" in "unreal" (not sure what that means) might have more demented ideas for this little feather duster.

Even if it were something so benign as having it wander around until it got close enough to peck someone's foot off... if you wanted to extract this chicken from the gametype, what would you do with it to make it more interesting?

I'm already picturing a stampede of these clucking horrors charging at me...

:lol:
Well...
When thinking about this I am actually reminded of the secret "Chicken Level" in Dungeon Siege that can only be accessed after the player has finished the campaign of the Utraean Peninsula: giant chicken with an obscene amount of health would attack the player and the toughest one among them is named... Chris Taylor! :P
I could see something like a Raptor-style attack by a bunch of these creatures...
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

User avatar evilgrins

Post Posted: 27 May 2018, 23:58

Hmmm... Jurassic-chicken...

Krull0r
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 28 May 2018, 20:57

->Playersonly
->slomo 0
->set input mousewheelup summon rocket| summon flakshell

->Spamming rockets and flakshells around the chicken for a minute

->Playersonly