Birds fly. Sun shines. And brother? Brutes shoot people.

OMG Post your big news!

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar Kajgue
N-Team Leader N-Team Leader

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Nov 2007, 20:38

Funny this should turn up, I've started Diablo 2 on multiplayer for the first time on hardcore and am running around pking people.
N-Team leader
The Silver Blades clan chief

User avatar NicolasEymerich
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Subject:

Post Posted: 22 Nov 2007, 21:46

oh, fine. She's (quite) ok. three ribs and the right ankle are fractured. But she is ok, and is already at home. And this is good news. One month of rest, then reinstatement for the following three weeks. And this is so and so news.

And then the bad news.

I'll have to do her house jobs for the time being. :/

Oh, well, I'm relieved. Seeing her, I mean.
Let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

User avatar Turboman
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 02:15

So recently i've taken a break from my fulltime study, since i have to repeat a few courses and the workload became too much (especially since i'm supposed to be in the job training period). I did not quit it entirely but for the time being i'm just following those courses i needed to repeat.

The result of this is that i have more spare time then i could ever imagine, and with all this spare time nothing beats spending day after day working on FS, infact i'm making progress at lightspeed compared to the last two years (heck, i've done more in a week then i could usually do in a month :P ).

User avatar cronodevir

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 03:29

Heh, i'm about to study for my GED [good enough diploma] so i can be a loyal, mindless, obediant, fedex worker :D

I dropped out of shcool, because my shcool had 12 12th graders and 2000 9th graders....you do the math.
I'm Garble and MrBlowtatoes

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 14:35

NicolasEymerich wrote:bad news, actually. My girl's got an accident with her motorbike. several fractures (chest, legs), and so on. I just haven't been able yet to know much more. Don't even know how it happened. Maybe due to the rain.

Were you able to visit her yet? How's she doing?

as far as anti-biotics go.. yes, they are pretty bad. Anti=against, bio=life, so.. make the conclusion. Yes, it kills bacteria, but not virusses.. and it simply kills everything it can kill. As Genmokai suggested, fruit (lots of vitamin c) and water helps a lot and builds your immune system.
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar -Visc-
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 15:11

Anti-biotics kills all bacteria in your body, bacteria you need in your bowels as well so be prepared to get some problems with your digestion.
I always avoid anti-biotics whenever I can, the problem is some kinds of bacteria can survive anti-biotics and the next generation of bacteria is totally immune to anti-biotics. (They build up a protection hull of slime)
Its also known that some virusses go totally hostile when they get in contact with anti-biotics (but they dont killed).

Pure horror!

User avatar cronodevir

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 16:05

you need redeemer pills then... biotics won't survive....
I'm Garble and MrBlowtatoes

User avatar Hellscrag
Founder Founder

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 21:12

Good luck Visc; maybe you'll be sick of guns by the time you get back (we can dream!).

Get well soon, to everybody who is either sick or injured.

User avatar GenMoKai
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 21:26

Ghehe ^^ im in the care sector :) so i know stuff about medicine :) I really dislike them, there are almost always a natural kind of medicine. I only use them when there is no other option

User avatar Darkon
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject:

Post Posted: 23 Nov 2007, 21:46

Hellscrag wrote:Good luck Visc; maybe you'll be sick of guns by the time you get back (we can dream!).

Get well soon, to everybody who is either sick or injured.

Thanks... I'm getting over it, my kids are doing ok as well and my wife got it last night, but seems to be getting over it as well... :tup:

GenMoKai wrote:Ghehe ^^ im in the care sector :) so i know stuff about medicine :) I really dislike them, there are almost always a natural kind of medicine. I only use them when there is no other option

That's smart. Seriously... as far as I know medicines are only a method of the drug industry to make money. Think about it: you get a medicine to cure one thing... but it side effects. Luckily you have medication for that as well. And: what's better (money wise).. one medicine that cures a disease instantly or something that you'll have to take the rest of your life? :tdown:
Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight.

User avatar Frieza
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Nov 2007, 10:59

That I just finished Crysis in all of 10 hours.

On the bright side, I enjoyed every minute of it!

User avatar -Visc-
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Nov 2007, 14:15

Hellscrag wrote:Good luck Visc; maybe you'll be sick of guns by the time you get back (we can dream!).

Thanks, I hope I can visit the forum from time to time.
What really bothers me is that RD may be released during my military service. :/

User avatar GenMoKai
Skaarj Assassin Skaarj Assassin

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Nov 2007, 18:10

Im going out tonight :D

BEER !! LOUD MUSIC !! GIRLS !! :D can't w8
I hope i dont get a hangover tomorrow though :?

User avatar Frieza
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject:

Post Posted: 24 Nov 2007, 18:57

GenMoKai wrote:Im going out tonight :D

LOUD MUSIC !! GIRLS !! :D can't w8
I hope i dont get a hangover tomorrow though :?

That should fix your problem :P

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Subject: Bumping thread for my news.

Post Posted: 03 Dec 2007, 14:09

No school today for me. Guess why - some scumbag has "disinfested" it entirely; ugly, strong smell coming 2 metres from the building.

Last time happened during the start of October. This year is so awesome.
ImageImage

Previous Next