Could be asleep, typing random messages instead.

Describe the Avatar of the person above you.

For random rambling. Please keep your posts tasteful and respectful.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

User avatar OtherMother
Skaarj Scout Skaarj Scout

Subject: Describe the Avatar of the person above you.

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 02:03

Ok, First topic.
Just post a post describing the avatar of the person above you.
:wink:
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

User avatar Jigoku
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: Re: Describe the Avatar of the person above you.

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 02:09

Dimentio.
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 02:12

Sociopath.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Jigoku

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 03:38

Random as hell.

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 03:49

Yours on the other hand is still a sociopath.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Jigoku

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 03:51

He's MY sociopath. =P

Maxer 64
Skaarj Berserker Skaarj Berserker

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 06:23

I got the Idea of my avatar from the thought of cyborgs (And I got the exposure and blood Idea from the terminator films.)

The Exposure and blood seemed like a good idea because lately, the cyborg skins and ideas today just make it look like someone with metal pieces super-glued to their skin.
Also with my little name "Maxer 64", I thought of a story. There were these cyborgs called Maxer Units that were created by the millitary so that mens lives weren't lost.
The idea of the blood and exposure also came apart of the story, The unit you see in my avatar has been in ALOT of fights,duals,battles and wars. Creating exposure and blood leaking from the human skin,musule and tissue.
Also, As you can also see (lolwut did I say?), there is part of a mask on there. And if you look closley, the mask is cracked and this part is the story explains: The unit of my avatar is code/model type "32" A.K.A. "Pre-model 64". Maxer 32 units had a error with the face and had to wear masks to cover it up and since the head is now the most aimed at part of the body. As Maxer 32 units fight, the mask cracks with struggle to hold on to the face and breaks and falls off.

And thats the story of the description of my avatar.
Man, she or it. is one fucked up little bitch, huh?
If you see this, I was a really dumb and stupid kid. Don't listen to the above.

User avatar Delacroix

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 07:30

Ahh. So it's become a self-description. That little topic derail (the actual topic was to say something about the avatar of the poster ABOVE you, not your own) may as well turn this into a very serious and personal dwelling about oneself instead -- good idea, there, Maxer 64.

Allow me then, to continue this trend and tell you something of my own avatars and why have I chosen them.

All of the characters have something about their personalities that I can relate to, thanks to which I am somewhat "attuned" to them. Be it Albert Wesker, aiming to achieve his goals at any cost (boy, would I like to have the kind of BALLS he has... I'm more of a craven myself, which I aim to change), or Victor Delacroix, who will stop at nothing to avenge the one he loved, up to the point of self-destruction (I somewhat know where he's coming from), or Vergil, misunderstood in his quest for power simply because he didn't have what it takes to REALLY tell his brother what he's gonna do with that power (like him, I keep some things to myself which I probably should not)... All of them have something I either would like to have myself or I already do.

On with the great list:

1. Victor Delacroix

Image Image Image Image

This identity I assume most often online and I've stuck with it for the longest time. The primary antagonist of the CAPCOM video game Chaos Legion, Delacroix has suffered the loss of a human being he loved most -- his sister. He swore that the killer will pay the ultimate price. He did in fact keep his word even when he found out that in fact, he himself was that killer, albeit possessed by a demonic force. He committed suicide and thus kept his word.

I have one thing in common with him: when I say I love someone, I bloody mean it. And I'd walk through hell to keep the woman happy -- be as it may, I have no girl atm, and I've suffered multiple depressions because of my failed attempts to get my personal life sorted out.

2. Lloyd Noril

Image Image

My first internet nickname, ever. The tragic character from Legend of Dragoon, one of the last of his kind. He aimed to create an utopia, but -- don't we all dream about an utopia at a certain stage of our lives?

3. Bruno Glening

Image Image

The alchemist from the horror-themed visual novel, AnimaMundi. An ambitious man with a vengeance that has seen hell in life and he ends up in an actual hell after this life comes to an end. His vengeance, as Delacroix's is well justified: his country was conquered, his people - slaughtered and in the aftermath of the battle, he had to feed on corpses of his kin to survive. I put his face up to remind me that whatever hell I think I'm in, it's nowhere near as bad as his fate, so I'd better buckle up and get going because despairing won't get me anywhere.

4. Joachim Armster

Image Image Image

A vampire from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. Imprisoned after a failure to take over Walter's castle. Like him, I have trouble with people telling me what to do. And like him, I tend to get into trouble because of it. Nothing as drastic as metal bars, but still...

5. Vergil

Devil May Cry series saw his appearance in two games to date and the player needs to confront him a whooping total of six times, three duels per game. He's the best example of what happens to one that can't talk about his problems with those closest to him and tries to distance himself from them. He could've explicitly explained Dante that he aims to fulfill their father's legacy rather than contradict it, he could've asked for help instead of challenging Mundus on his own. He paid the ultimate price for it.

I tend to have a problem with speaking up when I need help as well. My problems were of a different nature: I had ongoing history of mental issues which started to escalate to dangerous levels. When I reached the point where I almost became physically aggressive to others, I decided to put an end to this and seek actual help. Results can be seen already but it's a long way to go.

6. Ernst, the Successor of Almarion

Image Image Image Image

I'd be damn surprised if you knew which game this fellow comes from. It's Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim. Initially we see him as a machiavellic, power-hungry villain and with that image painted before our eyes, we have no hesitation in fighting him with any means necessary. However, when he reaches for that ultimate power and receives a fatal blow from its source, his words reveal his true intention: to atone for his ancestors' sins - their hunger for power which led to an entire civilization going extinct. He just got it all wrong.

Like him, I have a lot to atone for. I've made many mistakes and in a way, I've made several people suffer. Not in a physical way -- but that doesn't mean it's any less bad. However, sometimes remorse blindens a person up to a point that they go down the road to autodestruction. I'd rather maintain the balance: know when to try fixing my mistakes and when to move on with leaving just an apology because I can't do more.

7. Wolfgang, the Prime Evil: Wrath

*note, the avatar above is unofficial, but rather a variation of Ernst's, made on request.

The character itself is from the game Deadly Sin, even if the avatar itself is not. He is one of the seven deadly sins and embodies the uncontrollable rage. As I often lose my self-control to blindening fury (which is one of my issues I'm treated for), I found it fitting to put him on display.

8. Sebastian LaCroix

A cunning vampire Prince from Vampire: The Masquerade "Bloodlines". He operates mostly through webs of conspiracies and treachery and ultimately, his hunger for power leads to his own downfall.

Though nowhere near as evil as him, I myself have a lot to learn about being a good leader. Any projects I've been trying to lead are either in limbo or are cancelled, and why? Because I am not the kind of person people wish to work with. Perhaps one day this will change. I'll do my best to introduce the changes needed to my character, but time will tell whether or not I'll be successful with that.

9. Albert Wesker

The most recognizable villain character from the Resident Evil series. He stopped at nothing to achieve his goals and this eventually led to his demise in the finale of Resident Evil 5. Like him, I begin to consider humans more despicable with every minute I observe their behavior. Disregard for others, disregard for the planet we live on... I could go on and on. And yet, unlike him, I've come to accept the fact that I am a human as well -- and whether I like it or not, I have just as many faults as the people around me.

10. Walter Bernhard

The original lord of Castlevania, until Dracula killed him and made him a vital piece of Crimson Stone in Lament of Innocence. A constant reminder that even if we think we own something for sure, there might always come a moment when another person will try to claim this item for themselves. I keep him on display to keep myself careful.

11. Dalles

As with the case of Ernst, I don't expect him to be known here. He's an Ys Origin and Ys II antagonist, a demonic wizard that leads an entire clan on the path of conquest. He's the custodian of the Demonic Essence which essentially means that otherworldly and malevolent power fills his entire entity. We all have a lot of darkness in ourselves.

12. Zava

A voluptuous sorceress, often seen alongside Dalles. She depicts the kind of woman I usually am attuned to: a mature person that knows exactly what she wants. To be honest, I am not really fond of teenagers: living according to the rule of carpe diem they rarely show any kind of respect towards others' feelings and all they really care is just have fun. Women at the proper age, in their 30ies or 40ies are already past that stage and show quite a bit more caution when they deal with the feelings of others. That doesn't mean I totally despise the younger females -- but before I put a trust in one that has not 'come of age' according to my criteria, it takes a lot more to convince me.

User avatar Jigoku

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 08:04

O_o I don't think you want to know my details of my avatar AND sig!! And why can't a topic STAY on topic?!

Z-enzyme
White Tusk White Tusk

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 09:40

@Above:
A dude with too much gel on his hair and lazy eyes. That's why he's got glasses all the time.

User avatar []KAOS[]Casey

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 10:21

A man completely unsure if he wants to do something or not but is pensively weighting his decision

UB_
Nali Priest Nali Priest

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 11:29

Rofl, Walter.
ImageImage

User avatar makemeunreal
Banned Banned

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 16:02

He's just the Sesshōmaru. The coolest demon.Son of the Great Dog Demon.

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Sessh%C5%8Dmaru

More Info.
"They let us go about our business here, but it is a farce. I know that they are watching us, controlling us. I believe that this once safe haven is as deadly as the surface planet below."

diamond

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 16:28

ok let's stop this :)
UBerserker wrote:Architecture doesn't need to detailed, it just needs to be right.

Maxer 64

Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012, 16:55

Delacroix wrote:the actual topic was to say something about the avatar of the poster ABOVE you, not your own.

Woops, Uhg... I'm such a fuckin' Idiot!
If you see this, I was a really dumb and stupid kid. Don't listen to the above.

Next