<< G59 - EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 v6.01 >>
NOW FOR EXU2 OPEN BETA Version 6.01
General notes about G59
FIRST WARNING: this is just an unofficial EXU2 campaign started from my own mind; Waffnuffly and its BATSHIT INSANE campaign have nothing to do with this (more like, G59 happens many centuries later). G59 runs under OPEN BETA v6.00.
SECOND WARNING: I take in consideration that whoever plays this, has already finished the EXU2 BI Campaign, or possibly knows the apocalyptic unknown-made wonders that lies in the EXU.u - meaning weapons, enemies, items, etc. And obviously the high gameplay style. You should better play BATSHIT INSANE which is fucking good because my campaign will have a few spoilers about the original one itself AND MORE (mostly about enemies anyway) and the difficulty will be tough from Map 1. No holy godammned mercy. There will be a heavy use of difficulty filtering - G59 is generally designed to be played on Unreal, but I'm not giving you something that you can't complete: choose Easy, for example, and you'll be fine.
Objective is simple: shoot, kill, clear map. Like in Batshit Insane. You'll revisit maps from RTNP and the Unreal Beta; it's all ultra-heavy conversions basically, but since I know the original maps for years now, my gameplay work will be easier to develop and most of all, better. Mappack is strongly thematic - hell theme is still there, alongside new and known stuff. Every level will bring always something unique from the rest, with mini-puzzles too so at least you won't be stuck killing bastards 100% of the gameplay time. There will be a story.
The Male 3's Bane skin is used to represent the character you play as (story purposes).
A niche project.
-Similar to Batshit Insane, the maps are heavily modified Return to Na Pali / Unreal Beta ones.
-G59 has barely nothing to do with Waffnuffly's EXU2 campaign.
-The general atmosphere tone is definitely different than Batshit insane, so mind that.
-Extremely weird names.
-Currently, eight maps plus a short playable intro.
-Generally high difficulty, based on relentless, battle-after-battle style of gameplay.
-New enemies to fight and bosses.
-Various secrets to find with useful stuff. Optional obviously.
-Lots of custom music.
-Anything you know from EXU2.
-Artificial Bloodline / Cybernetika (9th album - Solar Nexus)
-Gagarin / Cybernetika (8th album - Colossus)
-Towards The End Of Time / Cybernetika (6th album - Atropos)
-Devoid Of Gravity / Cybernetika (8th album - Colossus)
-Conquest / Cybernetika (6th album - Atropos)
-Metallic Monks / Mark Morgan (Vault Archives)
-Bio-Magnetic Tunnel Transport / Cybernetika (9th album - Solar Nexus)
-Microchip / Cybernetika (4th album - Neural Network Expansion)
-Electron Tracker / Cybernetika (8th album - Colossus)
-Radiation Storm / Mark Morgan (Vault Archives)
-Desert Wind / Mark Morgan (Vault Archives)
-Forged For Battle / Cybernetika (8th album - Colossus)
-First Contact / Cybernetika (4th album - Neural Network Expansion)
EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 version 6.01 Notes:
- Fixed a CRITICAL error which made G59 unable to be ran on Coop.
- Added four more Demon Krall on all difficulties at the end of the bridge section.
- The Dispatcher used to spawn Naberius now shouldn't be accidentally triggered anymore from anything but the death of the Demon Juggernaut.
- The Unreal difficulty-only GigaDemonGasbag is now spawned when you approach its valley.
- The Turbo Queens near the hut that appear on Medium/Hard are smaller and have much less HP.
- Translocating to the upper valley from the first one (throughout mountain or bridge) should be now impossible.
- Demon Juggernaut on Unreal difficulty now has 10000 HP.
- Naberius' base HP raised from 130000 to 145000 (Coop one from 170000 to 200000).
- Naberius melee damage GREATLY raised.
- Naberius melee range doubled.
- Naberius cannot strafe anymore.
- The GigaDemonGasbag is more aggressive, has better ROF and melee stats and its projectiles are faster. Can't be telefragged anymore.
- New random room in the outer mountains added.
- Changed placment spots of various randomly appearing Big Shadow Skaarj.
- New room added.
>>The Hyper Boundary Gate
- Morax is now immune to Tachyon beams.
- Morax doesn't take bonus damage from Burned type (e.g. RFPC) anymore.
- Morax's resistance against Pulsed and Fusion damage types increased from 50% to 75%.
- Morax's Claw/Lunge/Spin melee damage increased from 200/300/155 to 300/400/255.
- Morax's melee range slightly increased.
- Morax's combat style value increased and TimeBetweenAttack value decreased in order to pressure the player character much more.
- Morax's base HP increased from 135000 to 150000. Coop version HP increased from 260000 to 300000.
- The six Tachyon Ammo in the boss arena have been removed.
- Two more RFPC ammo added in the boss arena, next to the third pre-existing one. All three of them are also in an easier-to-see spot.
- Charge of Mammon's Sin Pillar has been decreased from 80 to 30.
- Tonatiuh on Unreal difficulty has a base HP of 160000 instead of 130000. Other difficulties' one's base HP increased fro 106000 to 120000.
- Tonatiuh's melee range doubled.
- Tonatiuh's combat style value decreased in order to use more ranged attacks.
- Tonatiuh's late-game spawning orb can now create Demon Slith, Slimer Skaarj, Power Brutes and Assault Brutes.
- The Screamer Missile Launcher (LAW) has been removed.
>>Electric Massive Diver
- Charge of Beelzebub's Sin Pillar has been increased from 35 to 50.
- Added one BigShadowSkaarj (except on Easy difficulty).
>>Holy Sanctuary of Exusia
- Slightly decreased the collision radius of all the Saint pawns.
- Virtues (Saint Warlords) now shoot at a faster rate.
- Portals in the Saint world are now gray.
- Added few more Saint Krall.
- Added two more Saint Mercenaries.
- PopeQueen has slightly better accuracy and slightly more health. She now appears on Hard difficulty as well, replacing the Virtue.
- Berith's base HP increased from 160000 to 190000 (Easy/Medium/Hard), 225000 to 260000 (Unreal), 280000 to 350000 (Coop).
- Berith has now a 25% resistance against Corroded and Shit damage.
- Berith's Projectile Speed lowered from 2000 to 1800.
- Berith's Melee Range increased from 140 to 220.
- Berith is more keen in chasing the player now.
- Berith's melee damage increased from 573 to 800.
- Added a NuclearKeg in the Chamber of the Chosen Ones (dark world version).
- All the Shadow mini-bosses have GREATLY increased melee damage (generally doubled and beyond).
- One Tachyon ammo added.
- The remaining enclosed area in the dark world (the one blocked with rocks in both ends) is now finally available. Enjoy!
- Capacity of CreatureFactories for the Shadow Skaarj/Squid ambushes drastically decreased (less enemies in total to blast).
- It is now possible to explore the "Aztec" entrance hole.
Centuries have passed and Na Pali looks nothing like it was before.
The whole planet is now filled with creatures of every alien kind, swarming over territories and modifying the environments at their own will. They like to be called Demons. And they like to call their planet Hell. Nobody knows how this possibly happened, but going to the past is impossible; so, who cares?
Demons are divided into clans, either of different ranks or Element. Opposing them are the Saints, white beings that come from the skies. Wars between Demons and Saint are usual, but more common are battles between Demon clans for conquering territories.
One of these clans was known under the name of GALGALIM. These blue, Energy-based Demons, with their powerful leader, managed to bring order in the whole Hell. One day though, they disappeared. But the GALGALIM managed to do their job, and the current King of Demons, named BaalBerith, was given responsibility to continue what the Energy entities achieved.
All nice, right?
All of a sudden, parts of Hell were swallowed by something which looked like a moving black cloud composed of organic beings. Demons defined them as Shadows; Saints suffered immensly by this invasion.
Chaos ensued again; Demons fighting other Demons to conquer more territories possible, escaping from the walking black hole. The strongests managed to survive, but will the greatest Demon clans be able to stop the blackness?
In the meanwhile, a human survivor was still running amok throughout the wastelands. Humans are definitely not liked by the Hell population, so he's doing one HELL of a job by staying alive... but great timing! He finds himself in the middle of this chaos, but he can exploit the nervousism of the Demons to make it through, and finding what's going on around the planet. Which position will he take? Driving the Hell into a neverending abyss, or actually managing to fix up things?
But seeing corpses that look like him, High Lords that seem indifferent to anything and weird messages, then there's something even more darker hiding around...
THE SCANNER OF ELOHIM: SPECIAL INFORMATION
We have applied this name for the lone runner who appeared from nowhere (possibly due to the mysterious teleport system of Hell) in the valley of Nebiros. He is recognized as a Grade S | Major threat to the demon population, forcing even one of the High Lords to dispatch large groups of Demon soldiers to end his existence. It is known that his signal strangely disappears, sometimes; the human will attack anything on sight, and that may be the same for our race as well. We are following him, but according to our computers, the target was already analyzed several times in the past, dates unknown. None of us has ever seen him before.
High Lord Morax
One of the 72 High Lords, Morax is one of the strongest. Aside that, he's nothing more than an annoyed entity because he simply can't find a duty which he would enjoy. He was supposed to guard the land of Nebiros, but afterwards he was sent to rule over the Hyper Boundary Gate.
There's no known info about his past; he's an energy-based being, and use green laser bolts to attack enemies, in addittion to his high agility.
His name means "to stop".
The Gatekeeper Naberius
An artificial demonic creature, created to resemble in both looks and power the extinct UltraBags. Unfortunately Naberius is only half as powerful as the real things, but that's already saying a lot. He's the master unit of Nebiros, guarding its exit alongside the Demon Juggernaut in charge. He only appears when he feels like it's necessary.
Sun God Tonatiuh
A demonic priest of light who's escaping from the darkness and trying to find places where the Sun shines. Recognizing Perditus Paradisus as the perfect location for his needs, he and his legion will be trying to conquer it. He's somewhat blind, but extremely aggressive against anyone.
The current King of Hell. He carries the responsibility of bringing order to Hell. BaalBerith and his medieval-like army live in a fortress which lies below a mountain chain. He's insanely powerful, to the point of creating unstable phenomenas.
His biggest champion is called The Black Knight, who has been recently ordered to cause havoc in one of our sanctuaries.
Alongside a bunch of meaningless numbers and signs, this name often appears in our computers (and also in the ones of the Demons) after fatal errors that happen when we try to check some pieces of unknown data. No translators to decifrate them exist yet. Nothing else is known.
Nebiros' Crossing (known as "The Limbo")
An iconic Hell valley which is mostly forgotten by demons, but not anymore. A kind of magnetic firestorm is apparently passing near Nebiros; from that point, this place has become the shelter of many demons who want to hide from the imminent - but not that catastrophic to our experts - meteor fall. Coincidently, Nebiros is (or was) guarded by Morax, and where also the Hell Survivor appeared.
The biggest units protecting Nebiros and his demons are a Demon Juggernaut and the Gatekeeper Naberius.
Abandoned industrial facility
It is known that groups of Demon Skaarj have been sent to this location for unknown reasons. They never returned. The Hell's mysterious teleport system has probably a link leading here. No pictures available.
The Hyper Boundary Gate
The name of one of the biggest "Shit-Biological" bases. Living here if you're not a Bio or Shit based creature is just as bad as looking at one of those Brutes inside a toilet. The master of this heavily protected facility is currently the High Lord Morax. "Shit" cannons are built here and some are already installed outside the structure for defense against enemy demon clans. The air is disgusting, the pollution level is high, but strangely, the contained slime seems to be almost purified. Morax dispatched his best Demon troopers throughout the place as he knows about the imminent arrival of the Hell Survivor.
The lost paradise, the most unique location of Hell. It's located just next to the Hyper Boundary Gate, but a spell prevents the pollution to arrive in there. It's basically considered a resort, although only the highest lords, including Archdemons, have access to it. Here, you can rest, forever. According to some information, many creatures of the lower classes led by Tonatiuh are forcing their way inside the resort.
The "ELECTRIC MASSIVE DIVER" demonic submarine
Probably the weirdest name that the demons have adopted for something.
Not much is known about this place: it is enormous, and the whole crew inside (generally Hyper beings) tries to be as reserved as possible. Judging by the name, the EMD may be nothing more than a nuclear submarine, apparently powered by two giant Nuclear Slith hiding in the core. The level of alert of the Hyper demons is steadily at maximum.
GALGALIM Energy clan
The group who managed to keep the Hell at bay from any local war. Highly advanced and reserved, they disappeared all of a sudden. They still live somewhere.
The Princes of the 7 Sins
Mammon, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Beelzebub, Lucifer, Leviathan and Satan. After centuries, these mighty seven devils are now out of business but still roam the planet is some way or another. They're now searching new masters to serve by blindly following their orders and aiding them with their special powers. Some of the devils will test them, the others are simply hiding away and waiting.
The Hell Survivor managed to survive against thousands of monsters of all kinds. Deities and devils fallen against his power as the human goes forward... without a proper destination.
Obsessed by the amount of carcasses he finds along the way, he wants to know what is going on and how the other clans are going to survive against a virtually indestructible threat coming from the darkness.
Setting foot inside an enormous ship of the Hyper clan, he discovers that there's more than just simple Demons.
EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 Progress:
G59 v6.01 OUT! Coop fix and gameplay patch.
The Hell Survivor is blessed with the power of the Saints. He has gone throughout thousands of Shadow creatures and managed to make it alive under the eyes of the unknown Shadow God. For the first time he survived, unlike all the old himselfs who saw the Exusia's Mausoleum as their last destination.
The next obstacle is Hell's most horrendeus secret - a race of Demons, but different Demons.
Isolated from the rest of the monsters, during the centuries these beings lured members of other clans to the gateways of their unseen homeplace to only turn them into part of their army.
The strategy has worked. The Magatsu is now a large, autonomous group; while artificial, they have their own culture and objectives. Their main ones are to destroy the king of the Demons, Baalberith, center of the world they live in, and to rule the universe alongside the "deities" they pray for, the Shadows, by turning it into a Nirvana of sorts.