A random sentence for a random mind.

[u1] [ut] [usp] The Fifth Vortex: Ehactora's Story is OUT! Influx of new reviews

Legacy news previously posted on UnrealSP.org.
User avatar Delacroix
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Subject: [u1] [ut] [usp] The Fifth Vortex: Ehactora's Story is OUT! Influx of new reviews

Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013, 00:13

Image Image Doublez-Down is on the prowl yet again! His small campaign, The Fifth Vortex: Ehactora's Story, after a two-year period of co-development with another USP regular Teridax has finally been released!

The pack, starring former UMS Lt. Lazarus Stevens, promises to take the player on a journey through five beautiful playable maps in order to find the sacred 'Fifth Vortex'. Game on! The pack can be downloaded using any of the links provided in the forum thread.

Thank you for yet another amazing release, Doublez-Down & Teridax! May we ask for more?

Image Another couple reviews have been posted on the forums, these are listed below.

Small Campaigns:

- Nali Canyon by Nicklas 'DeluxScan' Teisner - reviewed by Mman

Single Maps:

- A Blood Match by Magna-Man - reviewed by Delacroix
- Blue Lanes by Bernard Texier - reviewed by Delacroix
- Konosus: The Secret of Minos by Robert Wey & W3RM - reviewed by Delacroix
- The Return Home by Eric 'Swartz' Evans - reviewed by Mman
Last edited by Delacroix on 21 Nov 2013, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar AlCapowned
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Subject: Re: [u1] [ut] [usp] The Fifth Vortex: Ehactora's Story is OUT! Influx of new reviews

Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013, 02:02

I think Teridax deserves a mention, considering that he contributed one of his own maps to the project. :wink:

User avatar Delacroix

Subject: Re: [u1] [ut] [usp] The Fifth Vortex: Ehactora's Story is OUT! Influx of new reviews

Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013, 02:10

Fix'd. Thanks, AlCapowned. My apologies to Teridax, for leaving you out of this post.
I am the Unreal archivist and historian. If you have something from the past of Unreal that I don't have, do tell.

User avatar Tarydax
Skaarj Elder Skaarj Elder

Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013, 02:20

It's okay. I didn't even notice it myself. :P

Doublez-Down

Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013, 01:53

Thanks for fixing that. Teridax was just as involved with this as I was. It was just I that sought him out to collaborate.
I swear to god this forum isn't going to evaporate into ether within the next hour or so. - Bug Horse